High Performance Films Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global high performance films market registered a CAGR of 4.9% over the past five years to reach US$ 42.72 billion by the end of 2021.
High performance films, which accounted for than 30% share of global film demand, is forecast to expand at 6.2% CAGR through 2032, thereby creating an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 38.66 billion over the next ten years.
The global performance coatings market has witnessed substantial growth due to developments in the construction and automobile sectors, and is anticipated that the high performance films market will see lucrative benefits from the parent market. At present, high performance films account for around 23% share of the global performance coatings market.
Key Segments Covered in High Performance Films Industry Survey
High Performance Films Market by Material :
- Other Materials
High Performance Films Market by Type :
- Barrier Films
- Safety & Security Films
- Decorative Films
- Microporous Films
- Other Types
High Performance Films Market by Application :
- Electrical & Electronics
- Other Applications
High Performance Films Market by Region :
- North America High Performance Films Market
- Latin America High Performance Films Market
- Europe High Performance Films Market
- Asia Pacific High Performance Films Market
- Middle East & Africa High Performance Films Market
Dow Chemical Company, The 3M Company, Solvay S.A., Covestro, Evonik, Honeywell International Inc., Amcor, Berry Global Group, American Durafilm Co., Eastman Chemical Company, and DuPont are key manufacturers of high performance films.
- In December, 2021, Amcor introduced its first high-barrier, recycle-ready liquid pouch packaging solution, which is heat-resistant and for food grade use.
- Players such as Eastman and DuPont are increasing fund allocation for the research and development of high performance films that are capable of deflecting harmful UV radiations.
- Restrictions on the use of tinted films in vehicles have instigated market leaders to develop a film that has 95% transparency, but at the same time deflects UV radiations and infra-red spectrums.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the overall strategies adopted by players in the high performance films market, along with their detailed overviews of sales analysis of barrier films, safety & security films, decorative films, and microporous films, including SWOT analysis and revenue generated by top high performance film manufacturers positioned across geographies, in addition to providing sales growth information, production capacity, and speculative production expansion, in the recently published report.