Glass Filled Nylon Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global glass filled nylon market is estimated at US$ 9.5 billion currently, and is forecast to surpass a valuation of US$ 18.3 billion by 2032, expanding at a high CAGR of 6.9% over the next ten years.
The glass filled nylon industry is a sub-segment of the nylon industry, accounting for nearly 29.6% market share. Demand for glass-filled nylon has shown significant increase in the past half-decade owing to rapid growth in the automotive and electrical & electronics sectors.
Segmentation of Glass-filled Nylon Industry Research
Glass-filled Nylon Market by Type :
- Glass-Filled Polyamide 6
- Glass-Filled Polyamide 66
- Other Types
Glass-filled Nylon Market by End Use :
- Electrical & Electronics
- Other End Uses
Glass-filled Nylon Market by Region :
- North America Glass-filled Nylon Market
- Latin America Glass-filled Nylon Market
- Europe Glass-filled Nylon Market
- East Asia Glass-filled Nylon Market
- South Asia & Oceania Glass-filled Nylon Market
- MEA Glass-filled Nylon Market
Competitive Landscape: Top Companies in Glass Filled Nylon Market
The global glass-filled nylon market is largely dominated by North America and Europe owing to the presence of leading manufacturers in these regions. Market leaders are keeping R&D on priority to develop innovative products.
For instance :
- In 2021, BASF announced the launch of a new brand heat-stabilized Ultramid B3PG6 BK23238.
- In August 2021, LANXESS acquired a United States-based world-leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals – Emerald Kalama Chemical.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of top manufacturers of glass-filled nylon positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.