The COVID-19 pandemic has hit the world and has led to the slowdown of most economies. However, it has also opened the doors for various innovative businesses, such as voice-based self-service kiosks. Touch-based self-service kiosks are already in trend due to better customization, reduced waiting time, and enhanced consumer experience. Due to the fear of contracting the virus, customers are looking for alternatives such as voice-based self-service kiosks that have the same features and can help reduce the spread of the virus significantly.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5783
Implementing a voice-based self-service kiosk would also ensure that customers make requests naturally and conversationally. Voice assistants that can calmly take orders or accept payments will ensure an enhanced customer experience. Additionally, new technological developments in the field of AI are opening up more possibilities for voice-based self-service kiosk operations.
As per a new report published by Fact.MR, the self-service kiosk market is anticipated to expand at an impressive CAGR of around 11% over the next ten years.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The payment sector is anticipated to be a major driver for self-service kiosk sales.
- Among the end uses, the retail sector has been the fastest-growing segment, owing to the rising of the high disposable income class over the past half-decade.
- Asia Pacific is set to dominate market revenue in 2021, and continue to do so through 2031.
- The market in the U.S. is expected to rise significantly through 2031.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for self-service kiosks was hit in 2020, but with voice-based self-service kiosks, it is expected to gain traction again.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5783
Key Market Segments Covered
- Food Self-service Kiosks
- Beverage Self-service Kiosks
- Retail Self-service Kiosks
- Parking Self-service Kiosks
- Payment Method
- Cash Payment Self-service Kiosks
- Non-cash Payment Self-service Kiosks
- End User
- Self-service Kiosks for Banking & Financial Services
- Self-service Kiosks for Healthcare
- Self-service Kiosks for Retail
- Self-service Kiosks for Hospitality
- Self-service Kiosks for Transportation
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5783
Key market players have been spending on research & development to come up with newer technologies with improved AI and higher operational flexibility. These enhancements will drive demand for self-service kiosks in the medium- to the long-term forecast period, across regions.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/05/21/1833411/0/en/Deployments-of-Inspection-Management-Software-Surge-with-End-User-Demand-for-Streamlined-Inspection-with-Reduced-Risk-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583