Global Barcode Software Market Outlook
The barcode software market is predicted to grow at a moderate CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. The barcode software market is estimated to achieve a net worth of about US$ 1.4 Billion in the year 2032, improving from US$ 694.9 Million recorded in 2021.
A digital software that allows developers to design, develop, and print barcode labels based on static, serialised, or database-driven data for inventories, products, and shipment goods is commonly referred to as barcode label software. The necessity for real-time data gathering with the expanding e-commerce sector is projected to drive the global barcode software market over the projected years through 2032.
Request For Sample Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7368
By End User :
- Banking, Financial Institutions, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Transportation and Logistics
By Application :
- Package Tracking
- Employee attendance and Time Tracking
- Asset Management
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
How Strong is the Competitive Landscape for the Barcode Software Market?
Names of some of the barcode software market key players includes Bluebird Inc, Dynamic Systems Inc, Cvision Tchnologies, Inc, Datalogic S. p. A, Denso ADC, General Data Company, Inc, Honeywell International Inc, NCR Corpoation, Zebra Technologies Corporation, and ZEBEX Industries Inc among others.
Collaboration with barcode generator machine manufacturers to produce ready to use devices in the market is the major strategy adopted by most of the market players in the global barcode software market. The key players are also trying to add other relevant features such as data transmission facilities or online record keeping to achieve higher adoption of barcode software developed by them.
What are the Recent Developments in the Field of Barcode Software Market?
- General Data Company declared the acquisition of AmeriGraph Packaging Group by it in through the end of 2020. General Data’s label conversion capabilities now includes prime labels and shrink sleeve packaging for consumer goods and food products after this expansion. It has also strengthened the portfolio of the company by addition of a southeast distribution facility to better support its existing clients.
- Datalogic, a worldwide pioneer in automatic data capture and process automation, was thrilled to launch the MatrixTM320 in mid-2020. It is the most efficient and compact size industrial fixed image-based barcode reader, capable of offering higher flexibility and performance, better operator safety, along with a low total cost of ownership (TCO).