Nerve Monitoring Devices Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global nerve monitoring devices market was valued at US$ 1.3 Billion in 2021, and is projected to register a Y-o-Y increase of 5.6% in 2022 to be valued at US$ 1.4 Billion.
During the 2022-2032 period of assessment, demand is expected to rise at a 5.0% value CAGR, likely to reach US$ 2.2 Billion by the end of the said forecast period.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7367
Key Segments Covered in the Nerve Monitoring Devices Market Study
Nerve Monitoring Devices Market by Product :
- Nerve Monitors
- Nerve Stimulation Electrodes and Probes
Nerve Monitoring Devices Market by Technology :
- Nerve Monitoring Devices based on Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Monitoring Devices based on Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Nerve Monitoring Devices based on Electrocorticography (ECOG)
- Nerve Monitoring Devices based on Evoked Potential (EP)
Nerve Monitoring Devices Market by Application :
- Nerve Monitoring Devices for Neurosurgery
- Nerve Monitoring Devices for ENT surgery
- Nerve Monitoring Devices for Cardiovascular Applications
- Nerve Monitoring Devices for Other Applications
Nerve Monitoring Devices by End Users :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Nerve Monitoring Devices Market by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
The global market for nerve monitoring devices market is characterized by the presence of multiple vendors, aiming to offer extensive consulting and integration services to clients. Additionally, enterprises are seeking out specialized service providers, offering solutions tailor-made to suit their business objectives. In addition, the vendors are likely to leverage up-gradation to gain an edge over other competitors in the market.
- In May 2020, Natus Medical Incorporated announced a partnership with Holberg EEG AS. The partnership advanced the development and distribution of an AutoSCORE algorithm to automate Electroencephalography (“EEG”) classifications and improve reporting efficiency.
- In January 2020 – Symmetry Surgical, Inc. announced its acquisition of The O.R. Company. The acquisition complements Symmetry’s existing instrumentation portfolio and expands its minimally invasive surgical instrument offering with products that have high clinical acceptance and strong price positions in the market.