250 Pages Structural Automotive Adhesives Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
Subtitle – Structural Automotive Adhesives market analysis by Fact.MR identifies leading segments in terms of (segment 1), (segment 2), and (segment 3). The study is intended to inform business about key trends influencing behavior pattern of consumers. It also offers recommendations to help them make informed decisions and navigate through unforeseen challenges.
Latest industry survey by Fact MR, predicts Structural Automotive Adhesives sales to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as chemical and materials sales gradually recover post disruptions caused by COVID-19. The report is aimed at furnishing insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also provides recommendations to aid businesses prep for unforeseen challenges.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3800
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Structural Automotive Adhesives market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Structural Automotive Adhesives
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Structural Automotive Adhesives, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Structural Automotive Adhesives Market.
The global market for automotive adhesives is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 7 billion by the end of 2030. The sector has been adversely affected by the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, owing to lockdowns and restrictions on automotive production and raw material supply chains, which has hurt the production and delivery of automotive adhesives.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3800
However, the industry is expected to reflect steady growth in the near future, supported by investments towards product development aimed at longer durability and eco-friendliness, and transition by the automotive industry towards sustainability through hybrid and electric vehicles.
Leading participants in the automotive adhesive market are focused on product improvements and long-term contracts with major end-user entities to improve their product offerings and maintain revenue streams, aiding their overall growth in the global market space.
Key Takeaways from Automotive Adhesive Market Study
- The global automotive adhesive market is projected to expand at a 5% CAGR through 2030, with more than 10 pounds of adhesives being increased per car, as compared to vehicles a couple of decades ago.
- In terms of adhesive type, structural adhesives will account for a major revenue contributions till 2030, owing to the diminishing popularity of conventional spot welds in the automotive industry.
- As per end use, upholstery and powertrain applications are reflecting relatively faster growth in the automotive adhesive market, owing to demand in electric and hybrid vehicles and growing importance of interiors in aesthetics and comfort.
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major market share in the automotive adhesives sector, aided by the expansion of regional facilities by key international market players seeking to leverage the massive automotive industries of India and China, in addition to low labor and material costs.
- With sluggish activities going on in automotive and manufacturing industries, demand for automotive adhesives will be adversely affected in the near term.
“With frequent advancements in automotive technology, and a wide range of materials for interior components and electronics, demand for adhesives has shot up, particularly in emerging economies such as China and India. However, mature markets in North America and Europe will witness steady albeit slower growth over the coming years,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Product Development and Industry Collaborations Remain Crucial
Leading players in the automotive adhesive market include Henkel AG & Co., KGaA, Arkema S.A., DuPont, Huntsman International LLC, Sika AG, Jowat SE, Dow Inc., 3M, Ashland, H.B. Fuller Company, and Franklin International, among others. The market is moderately fragmented, and the industry has largely been characterized by product development and industry partnership strategies.
Key Segments of Automotive Adhesive Market
- Tapes & Films
- Threadlocks & Retainers
- Liquid Gaskets
- Hot Melt
- Paint Shops
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Fact.MR’s study on the automotive adhesive market offers information divided into five key segments— adhesive type, product, application, vehicle, sales channel, and region. This report offers information about important the market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3800
Key Question answered in the survey of Structural Automotive Adhesives market report:
- Sales and Demand of Structural Automotive Adhesives
- Growth of Structural Automotive Adhesives Market
- Market Analysis of Structural Automotive Adhesives
- Market Insights of Structural Automotive Adhesives
- Key Drivers Impacting the Structural Automotive Adhesives market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Structural Automotive Adhesives market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Structural Automotive Adhesives
More Valuable Insights on Structural Automotive Adhesives Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Structural Automotive Adhesives, Sales and Demand of Structural Automotive Adhesives, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates