ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=484&utm_source=\Factmrblog&utm_medium=Akash
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage Market. The scope of Fact.MR’s report is to analyze the global lifesciences enterprise storage market for the forecast period 2017-2026 and provide readers an unbiased and accurate analysis.
Medical device manufacturers, research institutes, and raw material suppliers in the global lifesciences enterprise storage market can benefit from the analysis offered in this report. This report offers a comprehensive analysis, which can be of interest to leading trade magazines and medical journals pertaining to lifesciences enterprise storage.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=484&utm_source=\Factmrblog&utm_medium=Akash
The report commences with a brief information of the global lifesciences enterprise storage market.
This executive summary sets the tone for the rest of the report, providing users the scope of the report.
The executive summary includes important facts and statistics on the global lifesciences enterprise storage market.
The next section offers an overview of the global lifesciences enterprise storage market.
This comprises an introduction to the market, along with a standard definition of the product – lifesciences enterprise storage. In this section, market value and year-over-year growth is offered to the readers.
Increasing difficulties arising in management and loading of clinical data from lifescience enterprises has propelled the need for adopting effective storage solutions. Leading players in the healthcare-IT industry are introducing effective lifesciences enterprise storage solutions to capture these concerns. Moreover, several lifesciences organizations are adopting cloud-based storage models to share data securely and effectively across multiple landscapes in the healthcare industry. However, growing concerns over the safety of these lifesciences enterprise storage solutions is observed as a key deterrent of their adoption.
According to Fact.MR’s recent forecast study, the global lifesciences enterprise storage market will expand at a moderate pace of 4.2% CAGR in terms of value over the forecast period, 2017-2026. It has been estimated that by the end of 2026, the global lifesciences enterprise storage market will be worth over US$ 2.6 Bn.
Key Forecast Highlights from the Report
- Pharmaceutical companies will be observed as key customer segments in the global lifesciences enterprise storage market. By the end of 2026, more than US$ 1.2 Bn worth of lifesciences enterprise storage solutions will be adopted by the pharmaceutical consumer segment. Governments and biotech companies are also being viewed as key customer segments for lifesciences enterprise storage.
- In 2017, the adoption of storage attached network in the global lifesciences enterprise storage market is expected to bring in more than US$ 830 Mn in revenues. The report also reveals that server attached storages will register fastest value growth at a steady CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
- On-premise deployment of lifesciences enterprise storages will register highest share on global market value throughout the forecast period. However, on-cloud deployment of lifesciences enterprise storage will gain traction through 2026. By the end of the forecast period, more than US$ 1 Bn worth of lifesciences enterprise storages will be deployed with on-cloud model.
- In 2017, North America’s lifesciences enterprise storage market was estimated to be worth over US$ 900 Mn. Robust infrastructure in the lifesciences sector across the US and Canada will continue to drive the growth of North America’s lifesciences enterprise storage market throughout the forecast period. By the end of 2026, North America will represent the largest market for lifesciences enterprise storage, accounting for an estimated global market value share of 46.5%.
- Europe and the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is also expected to account for high revenue growth in the global lifesciences enterprise storage market. While Europe will account for more than 12% of the global market value growth throughout the forecast period, the APEJ lifesciences enterprise storage market is estimated to expand at the fastest value CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
The report has profiled key stakeholders in the global lifesciences enterprise storage market, which include HPE, NetApp, Dell Inc., IBM, ODM Direct and Hitachi. Majority of the players in the global lifesciences enterprise storage market are expected to introduce innovative storage solutions based on the data management needs of lifescience enterprises. Since the lifesciences enterprise storage landscape is currently at a nascent stage, the competition will remain consolidated through 2026, with aggressive presence of only handful of players.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/484?utm_source=\Factmrblog&utm_medium=Akash
Key Question answered in the survey of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage market report:
- Sales and Demand of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage
- Growth of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage Market
- Market Analysis of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage
- Market Insights of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage
- Key Drivers Impacting the On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage
More Valuable Insights on On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage, Sales and Demand of On Cloud Lifesciences Enterprise Storage, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583