The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Home Upgrades market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Home Upgrades
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Home Upgrades. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Home Upgrades Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=242
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Home Upgrades, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Home Upgrades Market.
A recently published report by Fact.MR projects the global home improvement spending market to register a steady growth over the forecast period 2017 to 2022. The global market for home improvement spending is estimated to reach approximately US$ 2,000,000 Mn in revenues by 2022-end.
The home improvement spending is expected to experience a sustained momentum in the near future. The home costs, which are exhibiting a healthy increase, are encouraging home owners to make investments in remodeling activities. Increasing home equity, and low mortgage rates are playing a crucial role in provoking home owners in refinancing, which in turn will influence growth of the market. A new trend “nesting is investing” is becoming increasingly popular across the globe, as home owners are more interested in making investments in home improvement as well as remodeling operations.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=242
On the back of increasing disposable income of population in developing and developed countries, several home owners are shifting their focus towards renovation and repair work. Millennials and baby boomers lead this charge, with millennials aiming for integrated technology & personalization, and baby boomers concentrating on updating their houses for accessibility. These factors are expected to fuel expansion of the global home improvement spending market.
Demographic trends will buoy the market in the upcoming years. Although, the huge millennial generation will shape the future of home improvement spending, younger homes are expected to register a sluggish pace in breaking into homeownership, and remodeling activities. Moreover, many investors are now backing out from providing capital to the home improvement sector, as they expect the sector to exhibit a decline in its expansion in the years to come. This possible hindrance in growth of home improvement is highly attributed to slacking sales trends associated with bigger ticket categories, such as home furnishings. These factors might impact the market growth during the forecast period.
8 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Home Improvement Spending Market
- Europe will continue to be the most lucrative region for growth of the home improvement spending market, in terms of revenues. Revenues from the market in this region is poised to exceed US$ 700,000 Mn by 2022-end.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will remain the second largest market for home improvement spending throughout the forecast period.
- North America is expected to witness the fastest expansion in the global market through 2022.
- In terms of revenues, Roofing is expected to remain the dominant product segment in the global market for home improvement spending.
- Room Additions, and bathroom remodeling are estimated to register the highest CAGRs in the market through 2022.
- Heating, ventilation, & air conditioning, and disaster repairs are anticipated to exhibit steady expansion at similar CAGRs through 2022.
- Departmental stores are projected to remain the most lucrative distribution channel in the global home improvement spending market. Revenues from sales in departmental stores are expected to account for more than one-fourth share of the market over the forecast period.
- Homeware stores, and franchise stores are poised to collectively account for roughly 50% market share, in terms of revenues. Franchise stores will remain comparatively more lucrative than homeware stores in the home improvement spending market during 2017 to 2022.
The global home improvement spending market marks the presence of leading players such as
- Masco Corporation
- Kohler Co. Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Geberit AG
- Siam Cement Public Co. Ltd.
- Toto Limited.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/242
Key Question answered in the survey of Home Upgrades market report:
- Sales and Demand of Home Upgrades
- Growth of Home Upgrades Market
- Market Analysis of Home Upgrades
- Market Insights of Home Upgrades
- Key Drivers Impacting the Home Upgrades market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Home Upgrades market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Home Upgrades
More Valuable Insights on Home Upgrades Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Home Upgrades, Sales and Demand of Home Upgrades, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates