250 Pages Personal Assistance Apps Market Survey Report Provides Latest Trends and Drivers for 2021-2031
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Mobile apps as personal assistance apps are expected to remain the most attractive and witness an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 6.5 Bn during 2021 – 2031.
- Based on revenue, one-time license of personal assistance apps are anticipated to be the most lucrative with a market share of 70%.
- Based on technology, demand for speech to speech is expected to grow 5.1X during the projection period.
- Together, North America and Europe represented over 63% of overall market share in 2020.
- East Asia is expected to have a market share of 16.5% in 2031, and emerge as a market valued at US$ 2.7 Bn.
“Increasing digitization and the trend of using software-integrated services along with smart homes will drive demand for personal assistance app,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Points Covered in Personal Assistance App Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- Best Smart Personal Assistant Apps for iOS in 2021
- AI-based Artificial Intelligence Personal Assistance Apps Market
- Virtual Personal Assistance Application Market
- Personal Assistance Services (PAS) for Workers
- COVID-19 Impact on Personal Assistance Apps and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Market Segments Covered in Personal Assistance Apps Industry Research
- By Product Type
- Smart Device Apps
- Mobile Apps
- By Revenue
- Free/Freemium Personal Assistance Apps
- Subscription (Monthly, Yearly) Personal Assistance Apps
- One-time License Personal Assistance Apps
- By Technology
- Speech to Text Personal Assistance Apps
- Text to Speech Personal Assistance Apps
- Speech to Speech Personal Assistance Apps
- Text to Text Personal Assistance Apps
- By Application Sector
- Residential / Individual Personal Assistance Apps
- Commercial Personal Assistance Apps
- BFSI (Banking, financial services and insurance)
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- IT & Telecom
- Travel & Hospitality
- Transport & Logistics
Majority companies discussed in the report have focused on expansion, investment, acquisitions, delivery focus, portfolio expansion, and brand development.
Some of the key developments are:
- In 2021, Samsung had allowed the Bixby app to get feature in Samsung Dex. Till now, the Bixby app was only valid for smartphones, but this update had brought the better integration between the Samsung smart phones and Samsung smart TVs.
- In 2021, Apple had added gender based two new voices in its personal assistance app by removing the old default female voice. This new update will be both available in iPad & iPhones and allows the user to choose the voice as per their choice during setup.
- In 2021, Google has updated their product to recognize the tricky contact names and timer feature. The company said, with this new updated the assistant will listen to pronunciation carefully and can remember it permanently without any voice recording.
- In 2021, eGain Corporation announced a partnership with GreenPath Company to launch a new personal assistance application called Anywhere Anytime Virtual Finance Coach. This app will provide judgement-free financial guidance at any place at any time.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global personal assistance apps market, presenting historical market data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of product type (chatbots, smart device apps, mobile apps), revenue (free/freemium, subscription, one-time license), technology (speech to text, text to speech, speech to speech, text to text), and application (residential / individual, commercial), across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and MEA).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583