Grinding Aids Market Forecast and CAGR
According to latest research study by Fact.MR, grinding aids market is set to witness single digit CAGR during 2021-2031 with net valuation of more than US$ 6,500 Mn by 2031. Demand for grinding aids in construction sector has observed considerable market value in past few years. Muted sale from construction sector has constrained the opportunities in early 2020.Despite decline in sales over the short-run, grinding aids will provide momentum over long-run.
What is Driving Demand for Grinding Aids?
- Expansion of construction activities and metropolitan areas across the globe is creating numerous opportunities for manufacturers.
- The utilization of grinding aid ensures the low energy consumption and also improve the strength of cement particles, is major selling point for manufacturers
- Rapid urbanization, industrialization activities especially in the developing countries of Asia Pacific region such as India and China is expected to boost to surge the sale.
- Government investment are rising globally for infrastructure development projects in respective countries, are projected to give a positive impact on the grinding supporters business.
- The expansion of construction companies for residential and commercial projects is set to account for significant sale in forecast period.
REQUEST A FREE DEMO OF REPORT- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=596
These aids are also extensively used for the purpose of reducing the coating effect on the grinding media and prevents the agglomeration of cement particles after grinding. Although lockdown protocols & guidelines have meant restricted construction activities across the globe, sales are likely to improve over the course of the assessment period.
US Grinding Aids Market Outlook
US is one of the largest markets for grinding aids globally. The US market is set to follow the same historical trend during the forecast period. Demand is likely to remain muted in the next couple of years, as sales in US is impacted by the construction recovery in 2021. The US construction sector faces a challenging year, however, there is growing optimism that low mortgage rates will lead to a spurt in early 2022.
Demand for grinding aids in US and Canada will be led by construction sector. The significant improvement in mill performance by removal of coating effect has witnessed significant demand in past few years and more likely to follow the same trend during the forecast period.
Countries such as India, China, ASEAN, and Australia are anticipated to create significant opportunities for manufacturer and distributors in the near future. The utilization of grinding aid allows the slurry to transport at a longer distance, due to this fact it is highly been utilized for vertical designs of building in these countries.
Who are the Key Manufacturers and Suppliers of Grinding Aids?
Some of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of grinding aids include
- SIKA AG
- Fosroc Inc.
- Ecmas Group
- Thermax Global
- MYK Schomburg
- CHRYSO SAS
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
- Shalimar Tar Products
- KMCO LLC
- Other prominent companies
READ MORE TRENDING REPORTS OF FACT.MR – http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/06/27/1530144/0/en/Preeminence-of-Dietary-Supplements-and-Nutraceuticals-Applications-Prevails-Pharmaceutical-Follows-the-Suit.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates