The global aerial work platforms market was valued at US$ 8.6 Bn in 2019 and is projected to grow at a moderate CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. The high initial maintenance costs associated with new platforms are compelling companies to rent them thus resulting in heightened demand for rented aerial work platforms across the globe.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4674
Further, the increasing demand for rental aerial work platforms in emerging countries such as China, India, Brazil, and Mexico has enabled companies to reduce time along with the cost related to transportation. This in turn is anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for players in the aerial work platform in the near future.
Owing to multiple advantages of aerial work platforms such as greater safety and faster maintenance, aerial work platform rental service providers are launching their distribution center in these regions, further supporting the growth of aerial work platforms market. The newest report by Fact.MR estimates that boom lifts will create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 2.7 Bn during the forecast period.
Key Takeaways of Aerial Work Platforms Market
- The global aerial work platforms market is estimated to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 4.3 Bn between 2019 and 2029 owing to the steps being taken by rental companies to enhance their fleet size on the back of growing demand for various scissor lifts from emerging countries
- Boom lifts are expected to grow 1.4X more than scissor lifts during the forecast period and is projected to grow at a value CAGR of 4%
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4674
- Construction segment is estimated to remain the most lucrative segment by ownership in the global market accounting for 37% of the market share by the end of forecast period
- Collectively, North America and Europe are estimated to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 2.6 Bn during the forecast period 2019-2029
Key Segments of the Aerial Work Platforms Market
Fact.MR’s study on the aerial work platforms market offers information divided into two key segments— product, end use industries, and region.
This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
|End Use Industries||
Product Innovation to Pave Way for a Highly Consolidated Market
Global aerial work platforms market is highly consolidated with 7-8 players accumulating 65% to 70% of the share. Some of the key players in aerial work platforms market are Terex Corporation, Haulotte Group, Oshkosh Corporation, Linamar Corporation, Tadano Limited, MEC Aerial Work Platforms, Palfinger AG, among others. Manufacturers are focusing on product innovation in order to increase their reach and maintain their position in the market.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4674
- In 2019, Haulotte Group introduced a new compact and versatile telehandler named HTL3207. The company announced that the telehandler was designed to provide maximum operational efficiency on rugged job sites in addition to excellent maneuverability.
- In 2017, MEC Aerial Work Platforms focused on providing better solutions with the release of two new machines: MEC Micro 19 scissor lift and 45-AJ articulated boom lift.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/08/26/1906565/0/en/Chillers-Account-for-60-of-Global-Spending-on-Truck-Refrigeration-Units-Finds-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583