The global COVID-19 pandemic has turned several industries upside down by causing disruptions in their daily operations and limiting the supply of raw materials, hampering production and growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Electric Portable Air Compressor. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Electric Portable Air Compressor Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4511
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Electric Portable Air Compressor market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Electric Portable Air Compressor
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Electric Portable Air Compressor, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Electric Portable Air Compressor Market.
The global portable air compressor market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% and is estimated to reach a valuation of over US$ 8 Bn by the end of the forecast period (2019-2027). Portable air compressors are witnessing a steep sales trajectory during the last five years due to their large scale utilization in tire inflation and mining activities.
The rapid utilization of portable air compressors in road works, power generation, and packaging machines in a diverse range of industries is further amplifying demand for portable air compressors. Moreover, governments in different economies are implementing stringent gaseous emission standards which is considerably increasing demand for portable air compressors.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4511
Key Takeaways of the Portable Air Compressor Market
- Portable air compressors are finding maximum utilization in building & construction operations. With portable air compressors being made available in assorted sizes and weight, the building & construction industry is presently the largest investor in portable air compressors
- The oil-free sub-segment is foreseen to grow with the highest CAGR of over 5%. When compared to oiled lubrication, oil-free portable air compressors are lighter in weight and do not require much maintenance, thus enhancing its growth prospects
- Asia Pacific accounted for over 50% of the global portable air compressor market share in 2018 owing to increased spending on industrialization and infrastructure development in the region
- The occurrence of a number of screw compressor manufacturers in China and India and a large industrial base for electronic and semiconductor manufacturing in China and Taiwan is projected to further drive the portable air compressor market in the region
- Heavy investment in oil & gas exploration activities is also projected to have a positive impact on market growth for the Middle East & African regions
“With compressed air turning to be the most extensively utilized form of energy, the demand for portable air compressors is proliferating. Adding to this, novel innovations are being introduced by primary market players which is further contributing to overall growth” says the Fact.MR analyst
Manufacturers Etching a Benchmark through Product Innovation
The portable air compressor market is moderately consolidated in nature with a few primary competitors holding the top shares. The market is immensely capital-intensive in nature and therefore the entry barrier for emerging competitors is also high. However, with the current market growth, it is less likely that a number of new entrants will group in the portable air compressor market. Innovations and new product developments is a common strategy that key manufacturers are following to gain a competitive edge. For example, in November 2019, Atlas Copco, launched its mobile electric variable speed drive (VSD) compressor range earlier this year, equipped for harsh environments and low-emission areas.
Global Portable Air Compressor Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global portable air compressor market is segmented on the basis of design, lubrication, drive type, application and region.
- Rotary Screw Type
- Rotary Centrifugal
- Reciprocating Type
- Oil & Gas
- Building & Construction
- Power Generation
- North America
- Latin America
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4511
Key Question answered in the survey of Electric Portable Air Compressor market report:
- Sales and Demand of Electric Portable Air Compressor
- Growth of Electric Portable Air Compressor Market
- Market Analysis of Electric Portable Air Compressor
- Market Insights of Electric Portable Air Compressor
- Key Drivers Impacting the Electric Portable Air Compressor market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Electric Portable Air Compressor market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Electric Portable Air Compressor
More Valuable Insights on Electric Portable Air Compressor Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Electric Portable Air Compressor, Sales and Demand of Electric Portable Air Compressor, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583