The global plant-based dairy market is projected to witness lucrative growth during the forecast period, more so amid the COVID-19 pandemic, as plant-based dairy products offer numerous health benefits, thereby boosting the human immune system. In addition, initiatives taken by governments and other organizations to promote the consumption of plant-based protein products have also contributed significantly to market growth.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4963
According to a recent report published by Fact.MR, the global plant-based dairy market will expand at a value CAGR of 11.5%, and account for US$ 32 billion by the end of the forecast period (2020–2030).
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4963
Key Takeaways from Plant-based Dairy Market Study
- The global plant-based dairy market is expected to progress at a CAGR of 8% in terms of volume.
- Plant-based milk products will hold the maximum share in terms of value, and are projected to create an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 5.7 billion during the forecast period.
- Organic plant-based dairy products are expected to progress at a CAGR of 13% in terms of value, and are expected to gain 406 BPS in their market share by the end of the forecast period.
- By end use, the business to consumer (B2C) segment is expected to account for a majority share in terms of value, projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 14.6 billion during the forecast period.
- The retail sales channel is expected to a hold majority value share in the global plant-based dairy market, and is expected to be valued 2.6X than direct sales at the end of forecast period.
- North America is expected to lead the market share in terms of value. However, the region is expected to lose 314 BPS from its market share in terms of value by the end of forecast period.
Key Segments of Plant-based Dairy Market
- Butter (by Form)
- Creamers (by Protein Source)
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4963
Key Manufacturers Focus on New Product Development to Drive Growth
The global plant-based dairy market is fragmented in nature. With the entry of leading food FMCG players, the market is witnessing tough competition. Therefore, key players are introducing new products to acquire a larger customer base. For instance, in January 2020, Danone’s plant-based dairy brand Silk launched a new plant-based cream alternative made with oatmilk. Also, in February 2020, another plant-based dairy company – Forager Project – launched a new line of organic oatmilk, organic plant-based yogurt, and organic probiotic drinkable cashewmilk yogurt in blackberry flavour.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/08/21/1904901/0/en/EPA-and-DHA-Omega-3-Ingredients-Market-Exceeds-Revenues-worth-UDS-4-Bn-Natural-Ingredients-High-in-Demand-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583