East Asia and South Asia & Oceania together account for a majority of the market share, from both, the production and consumption side for die bonding pastes. This is due to the fact that these regions have a large number of semiconductor packaging and SMT assembly industries who are extensively utilising die bonding pastes to manufacture electronics circuitries to be assembled in electrical & electronic goods.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5749
Relative high R&D investments to introduce new and advanced die bonding pastes with improved electrical properties and material composition is playing a vital role in developing the overall market. Further, increase in demand for jetting-based die bonding pastes in die attach applications from both, the semiconductor packaging and SMT assembly industry, with new upcoming projects related to diverse applications is one of the prime reasons for rising demand for die bonding pastes.
As per the report published by Fact.MR, the die bonding pastes market is anticipated to surpass US$ 625 Mn in 2021, and is poised to expand at a CAGR of around 5% over the next ten years.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5749
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The die bonding pastes market is anticipated to add 1.6X value by 2031.
- The conductive die bonding pastes segment captures a major portion, equivalent to more than half of the global market share, and is set to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 390 Mn over 2021-2031.
- Among the end-use industries, the communication industry has been the fastest-growing segment, owing to rise in consumption of electronics used in communication over the past decade.
- In 2021, China is set to dominate market revenue, and by 2031, it is anticipated to gain 96 BPS.
- The market in China, Taiwan, and Vietnam is expected to rise at around 5.5% CAGR through 2031.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for die bonding pastes was hit in 2020, which saw a decline in the 2nd and 3rd quarters of the year.
Key players are investing in developing jetting-based die bonding pastes. Such measures and enhancements will drive market growth in the medium- to long-term forecast period.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5749
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Solve Market Challenges
- Accurate Regional Demand Estimation And Forecast
- Data Acquisition from Trusted Multidimensional Sources
- Real-Time Competitive Breakdown
- Customized Business Solutions
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/24/2005664/0/en/Sodium-Cyanide-Sales-to-Surpass-Revenues-Worth-US-3-Bn-by-2027-Mining-and-Metallurgy-Applications-Uphold-Major-Sales-Concludes-a-Fact-MR-Study.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583