Escalating demand from paper industry for 3-chloro-2-hydroxypropyl trimethyl ammonium chloride (CHPTAC) as a chemical additive is forecast to propel the CHPTAC market. Increasing demand from its niche applications such as water treatment, nutraceuticals, and dyes are poised to create a progressive environment for CHPTAC market. Being a liquid cationic etherification agent, CHPTAC’s consumption has witnessed a rise during historical period (2014-2018) in the preparation of conditioning polymers for hair and skin care products.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2444
The aforementioned factors are likely to fuel the market, creating an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 90 Mn over the forecast period (2019-2029).
Key Takeaways of CHPTAC Market:
- Burgeoning demand of CHPTAC in myriad industries including but not limited to paper, textile, water treatment, oil & gas and personal care will drive the market at a CAGR of ~4% till 2029
- Personal care industry is poised to expand at a leading growth rate among other industries and would gain 140 BPS (base share points) by 2029.
- In terms of value and volume, cationisation of starch has dominated the market in 2018 and is poised to account for over one third of the revenue share by 2029
- Paper industry is projected to remain a highly lucrative end use industry and is set to create an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 55 Mn during the forecast period.
- APEJ is poised to expand at a steady growth rate of ~5.5% among other regions, creating absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 29 Mn by 2029
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2444
CHPTAC Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has segmented the CHPTAC market on the basis of application, end use and region.
Diversified Portfolio to Remain Key Market Tenet of CHPTAC Market Players
CHPTAC market is partially consolidated in nature in which Chemigate Oy, Dongying Guofeng Fine Chemicals Co, Ltd, Dongying J&M Chemical Co, Ltd, Dow, Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd. and Sachem Inc are the key stakeholders. In terms of volume, Chinese players are leading in the production of CHPTAC.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2444
Increasing applications of CHPTAC as an antistatic agent, fabric softener, asphalt emulsifiers, emollient, and its utilization in various surfactant applications is pushing players to expand their product portfolio. For instance, Quat 188 offered by Dow, and Reagens 65 offered by SACHEM are focused towards above mentioned applications and will increase their market penetration, strengthening their position over other players.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/08/22/1905522/0/en/Emphasis-on-Zeolites-for-Fertilizer-Production-Expected-to-Create-Robust-Growth-Opportunities-reports-Fact-MR-study.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583