250 Pages Coating Additives Market Survey Report Provides Latest Trends and Drivers for 2021-2031
According to Fact.MR’s latest consumption analysis on coating additives, the market was valued at US$ 8 Bn in 2020, and is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of 5% to top US$ 11 Bn by 2031. Demand for waterborne coating additives is projected to rise at a CAGR of 4.5% across the assessment period of 2021 to 2031.
The Market Research Survey of Coating Additives by “Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider” highlights the key reasons behind increasing demand and growth. Sales Outlook of Coating Additives as per the Market Research Survey is fairly positive and expected to register higher market growth during forecast period 2021 -2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global coating additives market to top US$ 11 Bn by 2031.
- Waterborne coating additives are projected to reach around US$ 2.5 Bn by 2031.
- Solvent-based coating additives are projected to record above 4% CAGR over next 10 years.
- Market in Japan to record 3% CAGR over the forecast period of 2021- 2031.
- China forecast to reach a projected market size above US$ 3 Bn by 2031.
- Market in Canada projected to expand at above 4% CAGR over next 10 years.
“Coating additive manufacturers are focusing on expanding their product portfolios by adding sustainable and multifunctional additives, which are anticipated to witness high demand in the foreseeable future,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Points Covered in Coating Additives Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Assessment by Product Grade / Purity / Formulation Standards
- Certifications and Compliance Requirements
- Assessment of Import Price, Bulk Price, Contractual Price, Producer / Distributor Price
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on Sales of Coating Additives and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Key Segments in Coating Additives Industry Research
- Acrylic-based Coating Additives
- Urethane Coating Additives
- Metallic Coating Additives
- Fluoropolymer Coating Additives
- Rheology Modifiers
- Foam Control
- Wetting Agents
- Anti-Foaming Coating Additives
- Defoaming Coating Additives
- Waterborne Coating Additives
- Solvent-based Coating Additives
- Powder Coating Additives
- High Solids Coating Additives
- UV Cure Coating Additives
- Radiation Curable Coatings
- Solvent-borne Coatings
- Solvent Less Coatings
- Architectural Coating Additives
- Automotive Coating Additives
- Wood & Furniture Coating Additives
- Industrial Coating Additives
New entrants and emerging companies manufacturing coating additives market are involved in product innovation, expansion of product portfolio, and collaborations with industry giants and end users to capture as much visibility as possible.
- In 2019, BASF introduced Hydropalat WE 3225, a new silicone wetting agent in its product portfolio. This new product combines excellent substrate wetting agents with pronounced defoaming performance. The company also launched Dispex Ultra PX 4290, a new high molecular weight dispersing agent, which opens up a plethora of opportunities in broad applications such as automotive OEM & refinish coatings, industrial coatings, and wood coatings.
- In 2019, Daikin Industries Ltd., a leading producer of fluoropolymer products announced the establishment of a new subsidiary in Jiangsu Province, China for the sales and manufacturing of fluorochemical products.
More Valuable Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the coating additives market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product (acrylic-based, urethane, metallic, and fluoropolymer), function (rheology modifiers, dispersants, foam control, slip/rub, wetting agents, and others), formulation (waterborne, solvent-based, powder, high solids, UV cure, and others), and application (architectural, automotive, wood & furniture, and industrial), across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583