Rapid Increase In Use Adoption To Boost Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Revenue Growth : Fact.MR
Cardiopulmonary stress testing systems are medical tools that assess the cardiovascular and respiratory systems’ functional capabilities. Heart disease, lung disease, and other chronic illnesses are among the ailments that these systems are used to diagnose and monitor. To raise heart rate and gauge the body’s reaction to increased exercise, the test is carried out on a treadmill or stationary cycle. The market for cardiopulmonary stress testing devices is being propelled by the rising incidence of lung and heart conditions as well as the rising need for non-invasive diagnostic procedures. The ageing population and growing recognition of the value of preventative healthcare are projected to fuel market growth in the upcoming years.
Cardiopulmonary stress testing equipment comes in a variety of forms, including treadmills, stationary cycles, metabolic carts, and software. These devices may be used to monitor a number of variables, including blood pressure, heart rate, and oxygen consumption. There are several competitors working in the extremely competitive market for cardiopulmonary stress testing systems. Asia Pacific is the second-largest market for cardiopulmonary stress testing systems after North America and Europe. The market in emerging nations is anticipated to expand significantly over the next years as a result of rising infrastructure spending on healthcare and rising public awareness of the value of preventative care.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4639
Global Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market with detailed segmentation on the basis of product, end-user and region.
- By Product :
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) Systems
- Stress ECG
- Pulse Oximeters
- Stress Blood Pressure Monitors
- Single-photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- By End-user :
- Specialty Clinics/Cardiology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
Key Takeaways of Global Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Services Market Study:
- By product type, the cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET) system shall capture more than half of the total cardiopulmonary stress testing services market. This is attributed to its distinct advantage of providing a reliable measurement of a patient’s functional capacity. This enables practitioners to accurately determine the prognosis of heart diseases.
- Stress ECGs are anticipated to soar in popularity amid soaring infection rates of COVID-19 and given the increasing market penetration of key manufacturers such as Koninklijke Philips N.V, GE Healthcare and Schiller AG. These companies manufacture devices such as the DXL 16-Lead ECG Algorithm, the CASE Exercise Testing System and the CARDIOVIT AT-180 High-performance 16-channel ECG system. The segment shall capture nearly 1/5th of the global cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market, expanding 1.3x during the forecast period.
- By end-user, the diagnostic test centers segment shall expand rapidly, owing to increasing number of medical procedures at outpatient settings in highly populated countries. Moreover, affordability of treatment and availability of post-procedure consultation are other growth drivers. The segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
- By region, North America shall account for the lion’s share in the global cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market, capturing one-third of the overall market. With North America currently being the epicenter of COVID-19 crisis, sales are further set to soar. Increasing hospitalization rates and rising efficiency in accurate diagnostics of cardiovascular diseases are anticipated to leverage the market.
- Asia-Pacific shall emerge as the most lucrative region, attributable to deeper market penetration by key players and increased awareness about stress testing. A CAGR of 5.4% is predicted for the Asia-Pacific cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market. The anticipated market share is pegged at over one-fourth.
- Key manufacturers are anticipated to witness an upsurge in their production capabilities, owing to favorable government regulations to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. For instance, the US FDA has provided clearance to utilize extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) and cardiopulmonary devices in increased capacity. It is anticipated that using ECMO reduces chances of complications among heart patients.
Chapters Covered In Oil Dispensing Stations Market Report Are As Follow:
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market Outlook by Technology (Current size & future market estimates)
- Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market Outlook by Connectivity Type (Current size & future market estimates)
- Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market Outlook by Application (Current size & future market estimates)
- Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market Outlook by Regions (Current size & future market estimates)
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles Includes Company Overview, Product & Services Offerings, Financials (only for listed companies), New Developments and Innovation)
- Companies considered for the analysis
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583