Medical equipment called hydrosurgery systems carry out surgical treatments using high-pressure water jets. These systems are used in a range of surgical procedures, including orthopaedic, plastic, and general operations, to remove soft tissue, bone, and other materials from the body. The high-pressure water jet can reduce bleeding and harm to the surrounding tissue while allowing for accurate and effective tissue removal. The desire for precision and efficiency in surgical operations as well as the rising acceptance of minimally invasive surgical techniques are what are driving the market for hydrosurgery systems. The ageing population and rising incidence of chronic diseases including obesity, diabetes, and cancer are likely to fuel market growth in the next years.
The industry offers a variety of hydrosurgery technologies, including portable gadgets, console-based gadgets, and disposable tips. Various surgical procedures, including orthopaedic, plastic, and general operations, can make use of these devices. There are several competitors working in the extremely competitive market for hydrosurgery systems. Asia Pacific is the second-largest market for hydrosurgery systems after North America and Europe. The market is anticipated to expand significantly in emerging nations because to the rising popularity of minimally invasive surgical techniques and the rising need for surgical treatments that are precise and effective.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4706
Key Segments of Hydrosurgery systems Market
- By Component Type :
- System Console
- By Application :
- Chronic Wounds
- Surgical Wounds
- Traumatic Wounds
- Burn Cases
- By End User :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Homecare Settings
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Key Takeaways from Hydrosurgery Systems Market Study
- COVID-19 will greatly influence the growth trajectory of the market. Ubiquitous lockdown of public and private sector industries is bringing down the number of trauma cases caused by industrial burns. This is significantly hampering demand for hydrosurgery.
- A large number of companies manufacturing handheld Hydrosurgery Systems contributed to a significant chunk of market share in terms of revenue in the hydrosurgery systems market.
- North America and Europe collectively hold over 50% of the hydrosurgery systems market share owing to new product launches in these regions.
- In terms of end user, hospitals are expected to dominate the hydrosurgery systems market during the forecast period.
- The hydrosurgery systems market is highly fragmented. Some of the prominent manufacturers include Smith & Nephew plc. HydroCision Inc, Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH. and few others.
Why choose Fact.MR?
We carry immense pride in saying that our work is recognized by 150+ countries worldwide. Our experience is conveyed by the fact that we have published 6, 000+ reports, thanks to our dedicated team of professionals. With digital intelligence solutions, we support our clients in remaining at the driver’s seat. Our crew of 300+ analysts are available 24/7 to offer dynamic updates regarding various verticals and companies.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583