Fact.MR has used a multidisciplinary approach to shed light on the development of the global market for anaesthesia monitoring devices over the course of the years from 2015 to 2021. The study offers a thorough analysis of the current growth dynamics, important prospects for the estimating year of 2019, and significant pathways for the projection period of 2022 to 2027.
As of 2022, revenue from the global anesthesia monitoring devices market stands at US$ 2.2 billion and is projected to climb to US$ 3.4 billion by the end of 2027. Over the next five years, worldwide shipments of anesthesia monitoring devices are anticipated to increase at an impressive CAGR of 9.1%.
Anesthesia monitoring device providers are focusing on product innovation and expansion of their product portfolio to strengthen their global market revenue generation capacity.
- In October 2020, Mindray, a leading healthcare device manufacturer and developer, introduced its new anesthesia systems and marked the company’s entrance into the high-end anesthesia machines marketplace. A9 and A8 anesthesia monitoring machines were introduced and made available in some select regions and Europe.
This latest anesthesia monitoring devices market research report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, has a detailed account of recent developments from key market players such as Masimo Corporation, Monitor Mask Inc., GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Schiller AG, and Pfizer Inc.
Segments of Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Industry Research
By Product Type :
- Basic Anesthesia Monitors
- Integrated Anesthesia Workstations
- Advanced Anesthesia Monitors
- Gas Monitors
- Standalone Capnography Monitors
- Monitors for Depth of Anesthesia
- MRI-compatible Anesthesia Monitors
- Other Product Types
By End User :
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Other End Users
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America