The temporary power market has come to the forefront to bridge the energy demand from semi-permanent sources. Usage of temporary power in the building, construction, and renovation industries is imperative. While temporary power sources save electricity to fit the bill, its installation requires applicable codes, standards, and regulations.
The perks of using temporary power over conventional one are unlimited and well-researched rendering the market highly lucrative for equipment manufacturers, suppliers, and the export & import industry. In a new report, ESOMAR-certified firm Fact.MR provides a thorough analysis of the potential, growth, and scope of the temporary power market.
Temporary Power Market by Category
By Power Source :
- Diesel Generator
- Gas Generator
- Dual Fuel Generator
- Solar Generator
By End Use :
- Oil & Gas
- Events & Hospitality
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
While the global temporary power market tends to remain moderately fragmented, the growing concern regarding energy consumption remains a key driver to bolster the growth of the manufacturers. In order to sustain in the cut-throat competition, the key players are started with diversifying their products to meet the high demand from the key end-user industries.
For instance :
- Larson Electronics LLC launched its new range of Power Distribution Panels with KVA Transformers which consists of a power line feed. Load center with breakers, transformer, and outlets in 2020
- Hybrid Power Hire launched its new extensive range of temporary power set up and equipment such as Self Contained Hybrid Power Systems, Nano Series equipment which are available in models from 400VA to 3kVA and with battery capacity from 740 Whrs to 5kWhrs, and others in the last year
- Sudhir Rental Solution launched their new exclusive range of temporary power generators available on rent for cost-effective usage, such as, 30kVA-62.5 kVA Diesel Generator, 365kVA-440kVA Hire Genset, and others in 2020
- Aggreko Plc. launched its new broad range of temporary power equipment and solutions such as Aggreko Industrial Power Generator, Aggreko Loadbanks, Aggreko Electrical Distribution, and others in 2020
- Enerwhere launched its new advanced range of temporary power solutions such as Solar Hybrid Systems, Solar Rooftop Systems, Data Monitoring System to keep track of the power supply and improve it, and others in 2020