EVOH Films For Packaging Market Is Projected To Reach Us$ 8.01 Bn By 2032
The EVOH films for packaging market is projected to reach US$ 8.01 Bn by 2032, at a CAGR of 5.05% from 2022 to 2032.
The global sales of EVOH films for packaging is estimated at US$ 5.04 Bn in 2022. Increasing preference for flexible packaging that is customer friendly, sustainable and prolongs shelf life of products is expected to propel the demand for EVOH film packing during the assessment year.
EVOH film for packaging manufacturers are exploring new and innovative designs focusing on consumer convenience. Key manufacturers are utilizing consumer inclination towards sustainable packaging in way of new product development. For instance,
- March 2021, Ireland-based, Smurfit Kappa has launched an EVOH film as part of its Bag-in-Box solution. This 60-micron film, marketed as E Compact 60, makes less use of plastic as compared to its counterparts. This packaging is said to be sustainable, resistant to gases and offers enhanced customer convenience.
Global EVOH Film for Packaging Market by Category
By Product Type, Global EVOH Film for Packaging Market is segmented as:
- Blown Film
- Cast Film
By Application, Global EVOH Film for Packaging Market is segmented as:
- Bags & Sacks
- Wrapping Films
- Liquid Packaging Solutions
- Others (Sachets, Bag-in-box, Tubes)
By End-use Industry, Global EVOH Film for Packaging is segmented as:
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Others (Building, Construction and Electronics Industry)