The global ATP assay market is predicted to evolve at a CAGR of 7% and increase from a market valuation of US$ 310 million in 2022 to US$ 435 million by the end of 2027.
Sales of consumables & accessories are forecasted to accelerate at a CAGR of 7.2% through 2027 due to the expanding use of ATP assays to check for microbial contamination in food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and healthcare industries.
Key players in the ATP assay market are spending on R&D, brand development, and developing solid customer relationships to strengthen their competitive position.
For instance :
- In 2021, the size of Abcam’s immunoassay kit R&D and production facility in Eugene, Oregon, was doubled. This increased capacity is another step in Abcam’s growth strategy in the U.S. and will help it fulfil its promise to serve the worldwide biopharmaceutical and research industries.
Key Segments Covered in ATP Assay Industry Research
By Component :
- Consumables & Accessories
By Application :
- Contamination Testing
- Disease Testing
- Drug Discovery & Development
By End User :
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- F&B Companies
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutions
By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa