The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining market growth. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players associated with Gastrointestinal Bleeding Treatment Market. The study also provides the dynamics that are responsible for influencing the future status of the market over the forecast period.
Drug makers are increasingly partnering with medical research centers and institutes to develop more effective peptide drugs. This, in turn, is projected to make a positively impact on the growth of the global peptide based gastrointestinal disorders therapeutics market in the near future. A recent study conducted by Fact.MR reveals that the global market for peptide based gastrointestinal disorders therapeutics is poised to exhibit a strong CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2022), to reach a valuation in excess of US$ 600 Mn. Growing occurrence of metabolic disorders and gastrointestinal ailments related to the digestive system is compelling physicians to utilize novel therapeutic drugs that are more efficient than the traditional ones.
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Peptide Based Metabolic Disorders Therapeutics Market
- North America expected to grow at the highest CAGR to reflect a growth rate of 10.6% during the period of forecast as well as dominate the global market in terms of market share by revenue, as of 2017. It can be said that this trend would be followed, considering the technological developments, and the higher investments in the healthcare industry that this segment portrays, and retain its dominant position by the end of 2022, at least
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region also anticipated to grow at a similar growth rate as of North America region, yet does not portray high market share by revenue. The market share by revenue of APEJ is less than one third than that of North America region and less than half of the market revenue share of the Europe region
- Liraglutide segment by drug class is expected to grow at a robust rate during the period of forecast and dominates the market by drug class in terms of market share by revenue as of 2017. However, the growth rate of this segment is comparatively low than that of the other two segments by drug class
- The others segment and the exenatide segment by drug class are poised to grow at a similar growth rate throughout the period of forecast, 2017 to 2022. However, the exenatide segment experiences a higher market share by revenue than the other segment. Both these segments are expected to gain BPS by the end of 2022, exenatide segment having an upper hand with respect to BPS aspect as well
- Hospital pharmacies segment reflect higher market share by revenue and a well off growth rate during the period of forecast. But it is bound to lose BPS by the end of 2022. The retail pharmacies segment stands second as far as market share by revenue is concerned, and it has a higher growth rate than the hospital pharmacies segment. The online pharmacies segment is the fastest growing segment by distribution channel, and is expected to register a CAGR of 11.8% during the period of forecast. Yet, this segment has low market share by revenue as compared to the other two segments. It is also anticipated that the online pharmacies segment will gain a huge BPs by the end of 2022
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for peptide based metabolic disorders therapeutics, which would remain active through 2022. These include companies like Bachem Holding AG, AstraZeneca PLC, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., PolyPeptide Group, Novo Nordisk A/S, Merck & Co., Inc., Ipsen S.A, Eli Lilly and Company, and CordenPharma International.