The latest research report published by Fact.MR on the Survey of Autologous Fat Grafting Market is intended to offer reliable data on various key factors shaping the growth curve & outlook of Autologous Fat Grafting market. This report works as a rich source of information for key entities such as policy makers, end-use industries, investors, and opinion leaders.
The Demand analysis of Autologous Fat Grafting Market offers a comprehensive analysis of diverse features, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and sales of Autologous Fat Grafting Market across the globe.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Integrated fat transfer systems accounted for over 50% of market share in 2020.
- Breast augmentation is the most lucrative segment and holds a little less than half of the market share.
- North America accounts for over half of the global autologous fat grafting market share, owing to technological advancements and increasing research & development activities in this region.
- Hospitals account for over 48% value share, among end users.
- The COVID19 pandemic has resulted in a temporary pause of all non-essential and elective procedures. Pharmaceutical manufacturers have been severely impacted, with companies reporting a significant drop in revenue due to supply chain issues.
- The market in the U.S., U.K. and Germany to accelerate at around 10% CAGR each through 2031.
- The market in China to surge ahead at a CAGR of around 12% over the next ten years.
“Increasing prevalence of scar contractures and growing acceptance of aesthetic cosmetic procedures are expected to drive demand for integrated fat transfer systems over the coming years,
Strategies of Key Market Players
Key players in the autologous fat grafting industry are focused on introducing new, innovative products to boost their market share.
- Alma Lasers (Sisram Medical), in 2019, launched BeautiFill for fat harvesting for autologous fat to restore volume to the face or body. It is the first laser-based procedure.
- In 2017, MTF Biologics expanded its portfolio of plastic surgery products with LipoGrafter, which offers physicians a safer and effective method to harvest a patient’s fat and deposit it in areas where there is a need to add volume.
- LifeCell Corporation introduced REVOLVE as an advanced adipose system used for the harvesting, aspiration, filtering, and transporting of high-quality autologous adipose tissue for aesthetic body contouring.