The global stent graft balloon catheter market reached a valuation of around US$ 800 Mn in 2020, which amounts to around 3.5% share of the overall catheter market.
Sales of stent graft balloon catheters are slated to rise at a CAGR of 7% to top US$ 1.6 Bn by 2031. Demand for compliant balloon stent catheters is high, and is set to increase at a CAGR of 5% across the assessment period of 2021 to 2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global stent graft balloon catheter market to top US$ 1.6 Bn by 2031.
- Compliant balloon stent catheters projected to reach around US$ 800 Mn by 2031.
- Non-compliant balloon stent catheters projected to record above 4% CAGR over next 10 years.
- Market in Europe holds share of more than 40%.
- Market in Japan expected to reach valuation of US$ 250 Mn by 2031.
- Market in Germany to record 3% CAGR over forecast period of 2021-2031.
“Growing prevalence of coronary artery disease, several initiatives taken by government organizations, and rise in per capita expenditure on healthcare in developing nations are factors expected to drive healthy growth in the sales of stent graft balloon catheters over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Stent graft balloon catheter manufacturers and healthcare service providers have started to provide personalized patient care and access to complete end-to-end medical device products and services.
Product concepts are being improved and operating costs are being reduced by key companies. Key players are working with a sense of urgency and consumer focus. By focusing on these strategies, key stakeholders are expanding their geographic footprints and strengthening their existing product portfolios.