The study on the global Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells (HUVEC) Market provides granular assessments of key growth dynamics and opportunities in the market. These include a comprehensive analysis of the regulatory and strategic landscape during the historical period on the global level and across numerous regions. Fact.MR offers data-driven insights through the Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells (HUVEC) Market sizing and projections of various segments—shares and size—during the forecast period. The insights offered in the report are aimed at guiding companies and players to identify new growth avenues, winning imperatives, and untapped regional markets.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By type, pooled donor-derived HUVECs are expected to experience elevated sales through 2031
- Oncology to emerge as a highly promising application area for HUVEC-based treatment
- The U.S. to generate multiple revenue streams for the market, across CVD treatment, oncology, and angiogenesis
- Extensive development of biotechnology and cell culture studies driving demand across India
Prominent HUVEC providers as profiled by Fact.MR include Lonza Group AG, PromoCell- Human Centered Science, Merck & Co. KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Lifeline, and Corning Inc. Due to the presence of such a handful of service providers, the market appears highly consolidated.
- In May 2021, Merck & Co. announced 40 abstracts, seven oral presentations and seven poster discussions from company and investigator sponsored studies and external collaborations for its oncology treatment furtherance, an initiative which will likely provide tailwinds to its HUVEC portfolio.
- In January 2021, PromoCell received the EXCiPACTTM certification scheme for pharmaceutical excipients to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards, which implied that the company can provide tailor-made cell culture media and reagents based on each client’s end user requirements.