The study on the Global MHealth Apps Market Insights published by Fact.MR is a comprehensive analysis of the key factors that are likely to determine the growth of MHealth Apps Market Insights in the upcoming years. Further, the study dives deep to investigate the micro and macro-economic parameters that are expected to influence the global scenario of the MHealth Apps Market Insights during the forecast period.
The report examines the current trends, growth opportunities, restraints, and market drivers that are projected to influence the overall dynamics of the MHealth Apps Market Insights in the assessment period.
MHealth Apps Market Insights Segmentation
- By Product Type
- Medical Apps
- Women’s Health Apps
- Personal Health Record Apps
- Medication Management Apps
- Diagnostic Apps
- Remote Monitoring Apps
- Disease Management Apps
- Other Medical Apps
- Fitness Apps
- Diet & Nutrition
- Exercise & Fitness
- Lifestyle & Stress
- Medical Apps
- By Region type
- North America
- Latin America
- South Korea
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The growing acceptance and deployment of mHealth apps has fostered a competitive atmosphere among industry participants. In addition, the major companies’ core tactics of mergers, collaborations, and acquisitions are predicted to boost market expansion and increase rivalry. To maintain their dominant position in the industry, the major players are focusing on producing cost-effective healthcare mobile applications that meet the needs of consumers. As a result, the market for mHealth is expected to grow faster in the next few years as a result of the innovations made by the major players.
The major competitors in the mHealth Apps Industry are Airstrip technologies AstraZeneca PLC, Abbott laboratories, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Pfizer Inc, Allscripts, AT&T, Apple Inc., Sanofi, Johnson and Johnson, Orange, Google Inc, Samsung Electric Co. ltd, Teladoc Health Inc., Qualcomm Technologies Inc, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Merck & Co. Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Novartis AG, etc
Some of the key developments in the mHealth Apps industry being channelised by market players are as follows:
- In Jan 2022, Pfizer has sponsored the MyCancerGuide App for fast-tracking the adoption of telehealth globally. This app would facilitate the early detection of breast and cervical cancer.
- In Jan 2022, a joint partnership of BrightInsight and Sanofi was announced to bring to the market Sanofi’s best in class software as a medical device with next generation digital companion application.
- In Nov 2021, Merck & Co. acquired Acceleron Pharma for $11.5 Bn and gained rights over Acceleron’s lead therapy candidate. This was considered to be largest healthcare industry deal of 2021.
- In May 2021, Teladoc Health Inc partnered with Vivo to improve the local population’s access to quality healthcare in Brazil through its virtual care platform.
- In January 2021, Abbott released NeuroSphere, a digital health app that tracks and reports on patient perceptions of pain alleviation and general well-being with the help of spinal cord stimulation therapy.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies offering mHealth Apps have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.