The mass technological transformation of the global healthcare industry has left key market participants struggling to traverse the complexities of medical and life sciences. Given the shifting dynamics of the global healthcare sector, pharma and biotech companies are taking measured efforts to improve patient outcomes in an effective manner, while keeping a careful watch on the bottom line. Much is being said about Artificial Intelligence taking over manual back office and supply chain operations in the healthcare ecosystem, threatening to replace physicians from critical claims processing roles. This might put pressure on pharmaceutical companies to ensure readiness for the new technology.
Key Takeaways of Pulse Oximeter Market Study
- A large number of companies manufacturing handheld pulse oximeters significantly contributed to the market share in terms of revenue in the pulse oximeters market.
- North America and Europe collectively hold over 60% of the pulse oximeters market share owing to rapid new product launches in these regions.
- In terms of end user, hospitals are expected to dominate the pulse oximeters market during the forecast period.
- The pulse oximeter market is highly fragmented. Some of the prominent manufacturers include Masimo Corp, Medtronic plc., Koninklijke Philips NV, GE Healthcare, Rossmax International Ltd. and few others.
“Technological advancements leading to the introduction of new and advanced products and emergence of number of players in the market have intensified pulse oximeter sales,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Manufactures of Pulse Oximeters
- Masimo Corp
- Medtronic plc
- Philips Respironics Inc
- Nonin Medical Inc
- GE Healthcare LLC
- Smiths Medical
- Rossmax International Ltd
- Contec Medical Systems Co Ltd
- Omron Healthcare Co Ltd
- Beurer GmbH
- Drive Medical Ltd
- Medline Industries Inc