According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Dual Chamber Prefilled Syringes to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Dual Chamber Prefilled Syringes market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=486
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Dual Chamber Prefilled Syringes market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Dual Chamber Prefilled Syringes
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global market for prefilled syringes to expand 2x until 2031
- By material, glass based syringes to surpass US$ 7.5 Bn by 2026, accounting for 40% of revenue by 2031
- By technology, safety prefilled syringes to expand at a CAGR of 5% through 2031
- Single chambered prefilled syringes likely to reach a value of US$ 8 Bn by 2026
- U.S prefilled syringes market likely to expand at a CAGR of 8% until 2031
- Europe to emerge as the largest market, being valued at US$ 1.04 Bn in 2020
- Asia to register a staggering 10.5% CAGR until 2031
Key Segments Covered
- Function Type
- Single Chambered Prefilled Syringes
- Dual/Multi Chambered Prefilled Syringes
- Technology Type
- Conventional Prefilled Syringes
- Safety Prefilled Syringes
- Distribution Channel
- Prefilled Syringes across Hospitals
- Prefilled Syringes across Specialty Clinics
- Prefilled Syringes across Online Pharmacies
- Prefilled Syringes across Other Distribution Channels
- Material Type
- Glass based Prefilled Syringes
- Polymer based Prefilled Syringes
The market for prefilled syringes is moderately competitive, with intense price rivalry. The market includes both global and local companies. Most poor nations have local players who sell prefilled syringes at a reduced cost.
- In December 2020, Becton Dickinson & Company announced its decision to invest approximately US$ 1.2 billion over a 4-year period to expand and upgrade its manufacturing capacity and technology for pre-fillable syringes and advanced drug delivery systems
- Likewise, in September 2019, Terumo Corporation received approval in Japan for its TeriboneTM 28.2 µg formula to treat osteoporosis. This formulation is compatible with the company’s PLAJEXTM syringe, assembled as an auto-injector delivery device for single dose usage.