According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Dermatology Devices to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Dermatology Devices market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=97
Key Segments Covered in Dermatology Devices Industry Survey
- By Product Type:
- Radiofrequency Electrosurgery Dermatology Devices
- Electrocautery Dermatology Devices
- Ultrasonic Electrosurgery Dermatology Devices
- Laser-based Dermatology Devices
- By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Dermatology Clinics
- By Application:
- Dermatology Devices for Skin Rejuvenation
- Dermatology Devices for Facial Treatments
- Dermatology Devices for Tattoo Removal
- Dermatology Devices for Body Contouring
- Dermatology Devices for Hair Removal
- Dermatology Devices for Stretch Marks Reduction
- Other Applications
Manufacturers are investing in the research & development of new products to capture market potential as per consumer demand. New product launches and increase in research are expected to be prominent trends.
- Google as launched its dermatology AI app in June 2021. The AI-powered app will use image recognition to identify skin condition based on photos upload by a user. The app, however, did not acquire FDA certification, and hence, is only available in Europe as of now.
- In August 2021, Strata Skin Sciences announced that it has completed the acquisition of Pharos dermatology from Ra Medical. This will give Strat Skin Sciences around 400 dermatology practices that were part of the Ra Medical customer base.
- In September 2021, Swift Medical announced the launch of its new product – Swift Skin and Wound. This would enable patients and researchers to capture high-precision images of skin conditions through their smartphones.