Lead acid battery market to surpass US$ 106 Bn mark by 2029, with heightened demand from transportation industry. Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) lead acid battery is estimated to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 15.
A specified study of the competitive landscape of the global Lead Acid Battery Market has allow, providing insights into the corporate profiles, financial position, recent developments, mergers and acquisitions, and therefore the SWOT analysis. This analysis report will provide a patent subject to reader’s concern regarding the overall market situation to further choose on this market project.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4555
Global Lead Acid Battery Market Segmentation
A segmentation table of the global lead-acid battery market has been provided below on the basis of application, product type and region.
By Application :
- OEM Transportation
- Two Wheelers
- Aftermarket Transportation
- Two Wheelers
- Motive Industrial
- OEM Motive Industrial
- Aftermarket Motive Industrial
- Stationary Industrial
- OEM Stationary Industrial
- Aftermarket Stationary Industrial
- OEM Commercial
- Aftermarket Commercial
- OEM Residential
- Aftermarket Residential
- Grid Storage
- OEM Grid Storage
- Aftermarket Grid Storage
By Product Type :
- AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- APEJ (Asia Pacific Excluding Japan)
Leading Manufactures of Lead Acid Battery Market
- Furukawa Electric Co.Ltd.
- Hitachi Chemical Company Ltd.
- Narada Power Source Co. Ltd.
- SiteTel Sweden AB (NorthStar)
- Leoch International Technology Ltd
- Yokohama Batteries Sdn. Bhd
- Exide Industries Ltd
- GS Yuasa Corporation
- Hoppecke Batterien GmbH & Co. KG
- Crown Battery Corporation
- C&D Technologies, Inc.
- Coslight Technology International Group Co. Ltd.
- East Penn Manufacturing Co.
- Chaowei Power Holdings Limited
- Zhangzhou Hauwei Power Supply Technology Co. Ltd.
- B.B Battery
- Camel Group Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Sacred Sun Power Sources Co. Ltd.