Fact.MR’s report predicts the global beauty facial mask to surpass US$ 14 Bn by registering a CAGR of 8% by the end of the forecast period 2021-2031. New and improved beauty facial masks that are easy to use and remove and give better results are driving the sales of beauty facial masks. By 2021, the market will likely be valued at US$ 6.4 Bn.
Historically, between 2016 and 2020, the sales of beauty facial masks expanded at a CAGR of 6%. But, in FY 2020, the market experienced a dip due to the global COVID-19 pandemic situation. Governments of many countries declared lockdowns, and due to this, production of beauty market products came to a halt. But with gradual ease in lockdowns and reopening of production sites, the market has started witnessing promising growth.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5788
Key Segments Covered
- Clay Beauty Facial Masks
- Sheet Beauty Facial Masks
- Cream Beauty Facial Masks
- Thermal Beauty Facial Masks
- Peel-off Beauty Facial Masks
- Gel Beauty Facial Masks
- Beauty Facial Masks in Tubes
- Beauty Facial Masks in Jars/Bottles
- Beauty Facial Masks in Sachets
- Natural Beauty Facial Masks
- Synthetic Beauty Facial Masks
- Mass Beauty Facial Masks
- Prestige/Luxury Beauty Facial Masks
- Online Beauty Facial Mask Sales
- Offline Beauty Facial Mask Sales
Prominent manufacturers of beauty facial masks rely on a blend of organic and inorganic strategies to deepen the penetration across lucrative markets. These strategies include product launches, introduction of new ingredients, partnerships, acquisitions, and strengthening of regional and global distribution networks.
- In June 2021, L’Oréal announced the realization of the first cosmetic bottle made from plastic entirely recycled using Carbios enzymatic technology and aims to put it into production by 2025. These are made from 100% recyclable material
- In August 2021, Amorepacific announced that its Skin Relief UV Protector EX has been nominated as Korea’s Green Product of the Year 2021. The Primera Skin Relief UV Protector EX is devoid of oxybenzone and octinoxate for the preservation of the maritime ecosystem