According to Fact.MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence, the global window film market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% from 2021 to 2031.
Advances in window film technology such as dual reflective and spectrally selective films are increasing the demand for window films in commercial and residential applications. Business owners and homeowners alike choose window films to block UV rays, reduce glare and increase the energy efficiency of cooling systems.
For more insight into the market, request a sample of this report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2388
Automotive applications are also gaining significant growth due to a resurgent automotive market and favorable government regulations. Manufacturers of window films have to invest in expanding their product portfolio in order to take advantage of the opportunities that arise.
Important insights from the market study
Solar control films make up the majority with more than 2/5 market share, followed by decorative window films with 1/4 market share.
Safety and security window films offer worthwhile opportunities by leveraging advances in durability and the protection offered.
The use of window films in automobiles reduces energy consumption through cooling systems and ensures a clear view. Commercial applications are expected to provide further investment opportunities for manufacturers to attract high-paying customers through customized window films that meet industrial needs.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Sun control window films account for a majority chunk with more than 2/5 market share, followed by decorative window films at 1/4 market share.
- Security and safety window films present remunerative opportunities by leveraging advancements in durability and protection offered.
- Automotive application of window films reduces energy consumption through cooling systems and ensures clear vision. Commercial applications are projected to offer further investment opportunities for manufacturers to engage high-paying clientele by offering customized window films that serve industrial needs.
- Aerospace and defense end uses such as marine window films promise sustainable revenue prospects.
- North America and Europe collectively account for more than half of total market value. Early adopters in this regions are driving window film demand on the back of surging automotive production and a resurgent real estate industry.
- East Asia and Southeast Asia & Oceania are well-poised to reflect cumulative gain of more than 1/3 of the total market value by the end of 2031.
“Window film associations such as the International Film Association (IFA) and European Window Film Association (EWFA) are creating a conducive environment for manufacturers by facilitating knowledge transfer about the latest technology and government policies. Market players stand a chance to gain exponential revenue by integrating open source updates with existing production capacity,” says Fact.MR Analyst
Window Films Market Report Scope:
- Sun Control
- Security & Safety
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa