The global facility market was valued at US$ 42.2 Billion in 2021, and is projected to register a Y-o-Y increase of 2.0% in 2022 to be valued at US$ 47.5 Billion. During the 2022-2032 period of assessment, demand is expected to rise at a 12.5% value CAGR, likely to reach US$ 153.7 Billion by the end of the said forecast period.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Facility Management. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Facility Management Market across various industries and regions.
The facility management market is fiercely competitive in nature. The key strategies adopted by players include investing in new technology for the development of software. In addition to this, players resort to inorganic growth strategy with acquisition and merger. Also the new products and strategic partnership play key role in landscape.
Recent Developments in Facility Management Market
- Oracle teamed with Propre Japan Inc. in May 2020. Oracle Japan will assist Propre Japan Inc. in developing Propre’s real estate big data platform, which will be available in 17 countries across the world. Oracle’s client base would grow as a result of this agreement.
- Koch Industries, Inc. announced in April 2020 that it has finalised the purchase of the remaining share of Infor from Golden Gate Capital. Koch was a prominent client, integrating Infor solutions throughout its companies in areas including enterprise resource planning, human resources, supply chain, asset management, and finance, in addition to being an Infor investment since 2017.
- BVG India in 2022, offer several services including integrated services and facility management services uses combination of man n machine to provide best service in the sector.
Key Segments Covered in the Facility Management Market Study
By component Type
- Integrated Workplace Management System
- Building Information Modeling
- Facility Operations and Security Management
- Facility Environment Management
- Facility Property Management
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
By Deployment Mode
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- IT and Telecom
- Government and Public Administration
- Healthcare, Education
- Energy and Utilities
- Manufacturing, Construction and Real Estate
- Other Verticals [Media and Entertainment, Transportation and Logistics, and Hospitality]
- North America
- Latin America