The study on the Global Peer-to-Peer Electric Vehicle Charging Market Insights published by Fact.MR is a comprehensive analysis of the key factors that are likely to determine the growth of Peer-to-Peer Electric Vehicle Charging Market Insights in the upcoming years. Further, the study dives deep to investigate the micro and macro-economic parameters that are expected to influence the global scenario of the Peer-to-Peer Electric Vehicle Charging Market Insights during the forecast period (2021-2031).
The report examines the current trends, growth opportunities, restraints, and market drivers that are projected to influence the overall dynamics of the Peer-to-Peer Electric Vehicle Charging Market Insights in the assessment period.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7153
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By charger type, Level 2 charger expected to gain more than 70% market share for peer-to-peer electric vehicle charging market.
- By application, residential sector expected to hold more than 60% market share for peer-to-peer electric vehicle charging market.
- Peer-to-peer electric vehicle charging industry expected to possess nearly 20% market share throughout North America.
- Peer-to-peer electric vehicle charging industry expected to possess nearly 33% market share throughout Asia Pacific.
- Global market for peer-to-peer electric vehicle charging to reach US$ 1.08 Bn in 2022
“Increase in use of electric vehicles along with government initiatives for building electric charging stations is driving demand for peer-to-peer electric vehicle charging.” opines a Fact.MR study.
Key Segments Covered in the Peer-to-Peer Electric Vehicle Charging Report
By Charger Type :
- Level 1
- Level 2
By Application :
- Destination Charging Station
- Fleet Charging Station
- Workplace Charging Station
- In February 2022, Chargepoint Inc announced partnership with Sonepar for deploying charging stations in France. Through this partnership, the company is focusing on increasing charging points in France. In addition, this partnership is helping Sonepar is strengthening its position across France.
- In February 2022, Enphase Energy Inc launched a partnership with Swell Energy Inc. Through this partnership, the company will increase its presence in countries like California, New York and Hawaii.