Global market for disinfecting wipes is poised to witness a 2X increase in demand in 2020, as compared to 2019, with market value surpassing US$ 1.4 Bn by the end of assessment period (2020-2030), says Fact.MR in its newest published report. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, there has been a massive surge in sales of disinfecting products such as disinfecting wipes.
Governments around the globe are encouraging citizens to use disinfecting products by issuing guidelines to stay safe amid the COVID-19 outbreak. For instance, in March 2020, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) expanded the disinfectant list that is effective on COVID-19. EPA thereafter added 40 new products after reviewing the list. Further, governments are running TV campaigns to educate people about the importance of disinfecting products such as disinfecting wipes in order to control the COVID-19 pandemic.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4815
Key Takeaways of Disinfecting Wipes Market
- Collectively, North America & Europe are contributing to more than 60% of the total value in global disinfecting wipes market, owing to soaring infection rates amid COVID-19 outbreak
- By the end of assessment period, consumer wipes segment will cater to more than 3/5th of the market sales.
- Drylaid structured wipes are currently leading in the market with around 40% revenue share, while Airlaid structured wipes are witnessing growth of 2.1X which is more than the global average
- Surge in demand for disposable wipes is expected due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with personal, clinical and commercial usage portraying a significant increase during forecast.
- Overall, the disinfecting wipes market is likely to create an absolute value opportunity of more than US$685 Million during the forecast period, adding 2X times more value in 2029 as compared to 2019
“Disinfecting wipes market is expected to show prolific growth owing to COVID-19 pandemic and government initiatives towards the use of disinfecting products” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Disinfecting Wipes Market: Segmentation
FactMR’s study has done the segmentation of disinfecting wipes market on the basis of product, Use Case, Application, Structure & Material across the six regions.
By Product :
By Use Case :
By Application :
- Industrial Wipes
- Food Services
- Consumer Wipes
- Baby Care Wipes
- Personal Care Wipes
- Household or Homecare Wipes
By Structure :
By Material :
- Wood Pulp
- Fluff Pulp
- Specialty Paper Pulp
- Polypropylene Polymer
- Other Raw Materials
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)