According to the latest revised report published by Fact.MR, the global organic hair care market is expected to exceed a valuation of US$ 9 Bn in 2021, and is poised to expand at a CAGR of more than 7% over the next ten years.
The Body Shop, Estee Lauder, The Hain Celestial Group, Amway, and Natura Cosméticos S.A. are prominent organic hair care product manufacturers, accounting for more than 1/5 global revenue share.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=278
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Growing awareness about personal appearance along with importance of healthy hair will increase demand for organic and herbal hair grooming products. This will lead to a healthy market growth of 1.8X from 2021 to 2031.
- The global organic hair care market registered a growth rate of 6.2% during historic period 2016-2020.
- The market in APEJ for organic hair care is anticipated to grow at a much faster rate as compared to any other region.
- Europe is expected to present an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 1.2 Bn over the forecast period.
- APEJ has highest market share among all regions, and is projected grow 1.7X from 2021 to 2031.
- The North Americas market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of more than 7% from 2021 to 2031, and will gain 40 BPS during the same period.
“Personal care spending and rising disposable income are key demand generators for organic hair care products,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Competition Tuning Factor
Key manufactures of organic hair care products are The Body Shop, Estee Lauder, The Hain Celestial Group, Amway, Kiehl’s, Natura Cosméticos S.A., L’Occitane en Provence, Kao Corporation, Loreal SA, and Johnsons and Johnsons. Although the market is fragmented, higher potential of the product will attract new players to this space.
Market Segments Covered in Organic Hair Care Industry Research
- Hair Oil
- Hair Colorants
- Styling Agents
- Sales Channel
- Organic Hair Care Products Sold at Professional Salons
- Organic Hair Care Products Sold at Specialty Stores
- Organic Hair Care Products Sold through Modern Trade
- Organic Hair Care Products Sold at Drug Stores
- Organic Hair Care Products Sold through Online Stores