As per Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the baby cloth diaper market is set to grow 1.3X in value by 2031.
The market is expected to grow on account of increasing disposable income, rising awareness about the hygiene of babies, and growing number of women in the workforce. Reusable cloth diapers also became popular with distribution channels such as discount stores gaining consumer interest.
Modern cloth diapers are designed to be stylish, organic, eco-friendly, and hand-made. Easy access to a wide product range through the Internet provides consumers with limited-edition offerings. While cloth diapers cost more, promotion of natural parenting trends are bolstering adoption across the world.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=78
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Ultra-absorbent diapers are expected lead the market accounting for over 65% of the industry in 2021, aided by higher efficiency in performance.
- Cloth diapers will prominently be used for infants up to 6 months of age through 2031, on the back of growth of the working women demographic.
- Sales through hypermarkets and supermarkets will account for more than 46% market share for the duration of the assessment period, aided by robust supply chains.
- China accounted for over 35% market share in 2020, with a relatively higher growth potential as compared to other regional markets.
- Sales of baby cloth diapers in the U.S. will account for over 90% of the North America market share in 2021.
Key Segments Covered in Baby Cloth Diaper Industry Research
- By Product
- Cloth Diapers
- Flat Baby Cloth Diapers
- Fitted Baby Cloth Diapers
- Pre-fold Baby Cloth Diapers
- All in one Baby Cloth Diapers
- Disposable Baby Cloth Diapers
- Ultra/Super Absorbent Disposable Baby Cloth Diapers
- Regular Disposable Baby Cloth Diapers
- Bio-degradable Disposable Baby Cloth Diapers
- Training Nappies
- Swim Pants
- Cloth Diapers
- By Size
- Small & Extra Small (S & XS)
- Medium (M)
- Large (L)
- Extra Large (XL)
- By Age Group
- Baby Cloth Diapers for Infants (0?6 Months)
- Baby Cloth Diapers for (6?18 Months)
- Baby Cloth Diapers for (18?24 Months)
- Children Above 2 Years
- By Distribution channel
- Sale of Baby Cloth Diapers in Hypermarkets/Supermarkets
- Sale of Baby Cloth Diapers in Convenience Stores
- Sale of Baby Cloth Diapers in Pharmacy/Drug Stores
- Sale of Baby Cloth Diapers on Online Sales Channels