The study on the Global Home Diagnostics Market published by Fact.MR is a comprehensive analysis of the key factors that are likely to determine the growth of Home Diagnostics Market in the upcoming years. Further, the study dives deep to investigate the micro and macro-economic parameters that are expected to influence the global scenario of the Home Diagnostics Market during the forecast period (2021-2031).
The report examines the current trends, growth opportunities, restraints, and market drivers that are projected to influence the overall dynamics of the Home Diagnostics Market in the assessment period.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1892
Home Diagnostics Market Segmentation by Category
|Regional Market and Country-wise Segmentation||
A major driver for the demand for home diagnostics happens to be the need for accessible diagnostics. This is possible through preventative measures of healthcare instead of splurging on exorbitant medical expenses. Companies with the largest geographical reach are indulging in collaborative measures to increase their sales, including merging of several businesses in order to feature more versatile medical products, which can help them expand to more complex applications.
Strategic, profitable partnerships are allowing competitors to centralize their presence in the market. Acquisitions and partnerships allow companies to be more versatile in the application of advanced technology. . Companies dealing in home diagnostics are entering into various deals to expand their technological horizons.
- For instance, Quidel Corporation recently acquired the assets of Alere Triage®, including its cardiovascular & toxicology business and B-type Naturietic Peptide (BNP) assay business.
- GE Healthcare and leading player Roche Holding AG collaborated to include in-vivo and in-vitro data-driven diagnostics in their domain. This now enables even critically-ill patients to avail the required services from the comfort of their home.
Tier-1 companies have established themselves and account for a majority of the market share. Tier-2 companies occupy the second position amongst key players, and are followed by newly emerging companies that are steadily growing. Leading players are curating products that can provide more innovative solutions that provide precision, reliability, and performance.
Key players that are dominating the home diagnostics market include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- ACON Laboratories Inc.
- BTNX Inc.
- ARKRAY Inc.
- Assure Tech (Hangzhou) co. Ltd.
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- Bionime Corporation
- Roche Holding AG
- Quidel Corporation
- True Diagnostics Inc.
- Runhe Biomedical Technology (Shantou) Co., Ltd.
- SA Scientific
- Sekisui Diagnostics LLC
- Shanghai Kehua Bio-engineering Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers
- TaiDoc Technology Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Zoetis, Inc.