Growing inclination of parents to provide safe and comfortable sleep gear is witnessing a significant surge, driving the evolution of baby cribs and cots. Rising standard of living and disposable income is leading to high openings for the sales of baby cribs and cots. Relentless development of suitable beds for babies by manufacturers is expected to further push market growth over the years to come.
Asia Pacific excluding Japan, remained to be most lucrative opportunity for market leaders, as the region tops the list by accounting 2/5 of global revenue. Over the past years, advent of baby cribs and cots with ergonomic designs and rigid & robust features has opened new avenues for baby cribs and cots. Increasing purchase of baby gear by new generation parents will fuel market growth as the years go by.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=314
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The baby cribs and cots market is anticipated to add 1.6X value by 2031.
- Baby cribs and cots made of plastic material to account for major portion at the global level, and create three-fold $ opportunity over 2021-2031 as compared to 2016-2020.
- Among the sales channels, departmental stores has been the lucrative opportunity for sales.
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan is set to dominate market revenue in 2021, and is expected to remain the tall-standing region by gaining 130 BPS by 2031.
- The market in China, Russia, and the U.S is expected to increase at around 6% CAGR each through 2031.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for baby cribs and cots was hit in 2020, which saw a decline of 2% over the 2nd and 3rd quarters of the year.
Key Market Segments Covered
- By Product
- Standard Baby Cribs and Cots
- Bassinet Baby Cribs and Cots
- Convertible Baby Cribs and Cots
- Portable Baby Cribs and Cots
- Travel Baby Cribs and Cots
- Multifunctional Baby Cribs and Cots
- Specialty Baby Cribs and Cots
- Other Product Types
- By Sales Channel
- Baby Cribs and Cots Sold at Hypermarkets/Supermarkets
- Baby Cribs and Cots Sold through e-Commerce
- Baby Cribs and Cots Sold at Franchised Outlets
- Baby Cribs and Cots Sold at Departmental Stores
- By Material
- Plastic Baby Cribs and Cots
- Metal Baby Cribs and Cots
- Wooded Baby Cribs and Cots
- Other Material Types
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
Fact.MR has profiled the following key baby crib and cot manufacturers in its report:
- Delta Enterprise Corp.
- Artsana S.p.A
- Goodbaby International Holdings Limited
- Stork Craft
- Fisher-Price Inc.
- Graco Children’s Products Inc.
- Silver Cross (U.K.) Ltd.
- Arm’s Reach Concepts, Inc.
- Million Dollar Baby, Inc.
- Dream On Me, Inc.
Majority of companies discussed in the report have focused on product launches and expanding their production capacity and manufacturing units. Strategies include innovation, collaborations with key players, partnerships, strategic alliances, and strengthening of regional and global distribution networks. Some of the key developments are:
- In 2020, Delta Enterprise Corp, launched a new foldable baby cribs which saves lot of space when packed up or folded while not in use.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies manufacturing baby cribs and cots have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.