Recently published intelligence by Fact.MR expects the global maple water market to experience an impressive growth at a CAGR of 10%, anticipated to reach US$ 570.62 Mn by the end of the 2021-2031 forecast period. Demand is spiking on the back of heightening consciousness about the benefits of consuming low-calorie beverages.
From 2016 to 2020, demand surged at a CAGR of around 8%, being valued at US$ 200 Mn by the end of the historical period. As the COVID-19 pandemic unfurled, sales contracted temporarily, particularly in Q1 2020, as constraints on production and logistical capacities due to lockdowns were experienced. Eventually, demand prospects were restored, as consumers began transitioning towards healthy beverage consumption to build immunity against the infection.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures)-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2429
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global maple water market to be valued at US$ 220 Mn by 2021-end
- 55% of global maple water revenue to be generated by the North American market
- Unflavoured maple water to experience maximum sales, valued at 13 million litres
- By distribution channel, modern trade to facilitate over 7 million litres of maple water sales
- Asia to emerge as an opportunistic market for maple water, capturing 45% revenue
“Soaring health awareness and upward trend of low-calorie based drinks will upsurge the Maple Water demand globally throughout the forecast period,” comments a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments Covered
- Conventional Maple Water
- Organic Maple Water
- Maple Water Bottles
- Maple Water Cans
- Maple Water Tetra Packs
- Maple Water Pouch/Flex/Bottle
- Maple Water Sales via HoReCa
- Maple Water Sales via Modern Trade
- Maple Water Sales via Departmental Stores
- Maple Water Sales via Convenience Stores
- Maple Water Sales via Drug Stores
- Maple Water Sales via Online Retailers
- Maple Water Sales via Other Retailers
- Unflavoured Maple Water
- Flavoured Maple Water
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions.
- In July 2021, MapleMama is changing its brand name to Samara while cutting the sugar content in half across its popular line of organic sparkling fruit drinks to address contemporary consumer preferences.
- In March 2021, ARTHUR – Troll Bridge Creek Inc., makers of KiKi Maple Water, announced an expansion into Loblaw’s Brand locations including Your Independent grocers, Valu-Mart and City Mart.