A recently published Fact.MR report on the Construction Equipment Rental Market Survey aims to offer reliable data on various key factors shaping the growth curve and prospects of the Construction Equipment Rental market. This report functions as a rich source of information for key stakeholders such as policymakers, end-use industries, investors, and opinion leaders. The Construction Equipment Rental Market Study offers a comprehensive analysis on various characteristics including Construction Equipment Rental production capabilities analysis, demand, product development, revenue generation and Market Size of Rental of construction equipment worldwide.
Click here for a sample report (including full TOC, tables and figures):- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4643
Prominent Construction Equipment Rental providers are reliant on partnerships, collaborations, acquisitions, and new software launches to stay afloat in the global market. Constant innovations to ensure a seamless client-customer relationship are the main focus of prominent market players.
- In August 2021, Herc Holdings Inc., a leading North American equipment rental supplier operating as Herc Rentals Inc., announced that it has completed the acquisition of substantially all the assets of Texas-based CBS Rentals (CBS).
- In April 2021, United Rentals and General Finance Corp. signed a definitive agreement for United Rentals to acquire General Finance for approximately $996 million. Under the agreement, United Rentals acquire General Finance for $19 per share in cash as well as the assumption of $400 million of net debt.
Key Segments Covered in the Construction Equipment Rental Industry Survey
Construction Equipment Rental by Product Type
- Earth Moving Machinery Rental
- Material Handling Machinery Rental
- Concrete & Road Construction Machinery Rental
Construction Equipment Rental by Region
- Construction Equipment Rental in North America
- Construction Equipment Rental in Latin America
- Construction Equipment Rental in Europe
- Construction Equipment Rental in Asia Pacific
- Construction Equipment Rental in Middle East & Africa