Rising demand of hydraulic valves in construction and agricultural machineries is one of the key driving factors for the hydraulic valves market. Increase in farm mechanization is accelerating the use of agricultural machineries, while development in infrastructure projects and transportation facilities will propel the demand for construction machinery. Construction & Agricultural machinery together, are estimated to provide ~US$ 800 Mn absolute dollar opportunity in the global market by the end of 2029.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3955
Global Hydraulic Valves Market: Segmentation
Segmentation table of the global hydraulic valves market has been provided below on the basis of type, end-use, flow rate, operation and region.
By Type :
- Directional Control Valves
- Pressure Control Valves
- Flow Control Valves
By End-Use :
- Construction Machinery
- Agriculture Machinery
- Material Handling
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Metal & Mining
By Flow Rate :
- Below 50 L/min
- 50-200 L/min
- 201-500 L/min
- 501-1000 L/min
- Above 1000 L/min
By Operation :
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Key Takeaways of Hydraulic Valves Market
- Collectively, construction and agriculture machinery are foreseen to contribute nearly 41% to the overall value opportunity in the global market by 2029 end
- Demand for hydraulic valves with flow rate of 201-500 L/min is projected to expand ~1.5 times as compare to 2019
- North America will remain the most lucrative region across the projection period, accounting for more than 40% value share in the global market
- Pressure Control valve is estimated to account for over one third of the overall hydraulic valve market value by end of the forecast duration
- Automated operations are expected to grow 1.3 X faster than the manual operation segment over the course of forecast duration
“Advancement of hydraulic valves with integrated embedded processors and network capability has increased the reliability and responsiveness of flow control” says the Fact.MR analyst
New Product Development: Key Growth Influencer of Hydraulic Valves Market
Industry leaders are continuously focusing on launching enhanced hydraulic valves with more reliability and improved performance as per the demand of various end use verticals.
For instance, in December 2019, Sun Hydraulics launched a new FleX Series 3-way direct-acting, solenoid-operated directional blocking poppet valve. These new directional valves offer low leakage and they are used for load holding applications.
- In June 2019, Bosch Rexroth, redeveloped 2WRCE-4X high response directional cartridge valves and achieve the required flow in the shortest actuating time. The valves are designed for robust applications in die casting machines to withstand temperatures upto 60 degree Celsius.
- In October 2018, Eaton launched new ESLV9 screw-in cartridge valve (SiCV). ESLV9 provides compact solutions for advanced proportional control. SiCV valve can be used for both stationary and on/off highway equipment.