The global detergent polymers market is poised to witness a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period (2020-2030). Superior soil removal and exceptional whitening properties offered by detergent polymers have become talk of the town among detergent manufacturers. Detergent polymers have emerged as ingredient of choice in detergent manufacturing process, to regain product performance at lower built formulations. Further, detergent polymers are considered as the only material which offers non-phosphate detergent formulations. This will not only reduce the burden of environmental regulations on detergent manufactures but also decrease water and energy consumption while washing.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3801
Key Takeaways of the Detergent Polymers Market Study:
- Synthetic detergent polymers continues to account for three fourth of the global demand. However, it is poised to lose its market share by 4% through 2030 owing to increasing demand for bio based products.
- Polycarboxylate is expected to remain highly preferred chemical among detergent polymer manufacturers and create absolute $ opportunity worth US$ 122 Mn by the end of 2030.
- Application in liquid detergents and detergent pods and tablets is set to experience high growth rate over washing powders, creating collective $ opportunity worth US$ 100 Mn by 2030-end.
- Use in laundry care is poised to significantly drive the global consumption of detergent polymers, accounting for over half of the total revenue.
- Europe continues to maintain its dominance in the global detergent polymers market. However, East Asia is projected to surpass Europe’s market by 2025.
“Momentum towards liquid detergents and pods/tablets coupled with increasing demand for detergent polymers from these applications are projected to augment the market growth during the forecast period,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Detergent Polymers Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has segmented the detergent polymers market on the basis of source, chemical, function, application, end use, and region.
- Natural & Bio-based
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Vinylpyrrolidone and PVP
- Antiredeposition Agent
- Dispersing Agent
- Soil Release Agent
- Dye Transfer Inhibitor
- Washing Powders
- Liquid Detergents
- Detergent Pods and Tablets
- Laundry Care
- Industrial & Institutional Cleaning
- Automatic Dishwashing
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Detergent Polymers Market: Competitive Insights
The global detergent polymers market is highly consolidated in nature, where leading manufacturers currently accounts for over half of the global consumption. Ashland, BASF SE, Clariant AG, Dow Inc, Solvay SA and Lubrizol Corporation are the key stakeholders. In response to increasing demand and to enhance their position, market goliaths have been involved in numerous organic and inorganic strategies.