On the back of air pollution reaching alarming levels, and a major foothold in the Indian and Chinese subcontinent, the anti-air pollution masks market is estimated to reach a market cap of US$ 2.9 Bn by end of 2019. Increasing incidence of diseases such as emphysema, lung cancer, bronchitis and asthma are further increasing the uptake of anti-air pollution masks.
This report provides actionable and valuable market insights for Anti-Polution Masks. The latest report from Fact.MR provides details on the current market scenario in various regions along with historical data and forecasts of the market. The report also includes information on sales and demand for the Antifouling Masks Market across various industries and regions.
Request a sample to stay ‘ahead’ your competitors – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4287
Key Takeaways from the Anti-Pollution Mask Market Study
- According to Fact.MR, emerging companies operating in the anti-pollution masks market such as PollutionAirMask and Xiaomi are focused on digitalizing their product offerings through phone connectivity systems
- India and China are expected to create significant demand for anti-pollution masks on the back of poor air quality and increased automobile congestion
- Many companies sell their products through their own online stores or third party online channels. However, volume sales of anti-pollution masks through offline channels will continue to be higher through 2029
- Asia Pacific will continue to be the biggest as well as the fastest growing regional market
- According to Fact.MR, leading companies are using military grade carbon filter in their anti-pollution masks, due to their unique potential to absorb molecules
“Prominent manufacturers are developing respiratory masks which offer more protection vis-à-vis conventional N99 or N95 masks that are currently dominating the anti-pollution masks market. Asian countries will create lucrative opportunities for manufacturers, as most are developing countries and largely dependent on fossil fuel for energy.” says the Fact.MR analyst
Global Anti-Pollution Mask Market: Segmentation
Segmentation table of the global anti-pollution mask market has been provided below on the basis of product, filter, application, sales channel, and region.