Baby wipes are still an independent consumer goods item with immense market potential. Additionally, the demand for plant-based or natural baby wipes is expected to see a healthy increase over the next few years. Nonetheless, a major limitation of natural baby wipes remains poor product stability due to the lack of chemical preservatives. At the same time, most of the baby wipes available on the market are quite expensive, which further shakes consumer acceptance of such products. The recent report published by Fact.MR shows that the global baby wipes market will surpass a valuation of USD 6,271 million, reflecting a tiny CAGR over the forecast period (2017-2022). In regions with large pools of price-sensitive consumers,
For more insight into the market, request a sample of this report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=116
Segmentation of Baby Wipes Industry Research
By Product Type:
- Wet Baby Wipes
- Dry Baby Wipes
By Material Type:
- Microfiber Baby Wipes
- Cotton Terry Baby Wipes
- Cotton Flannel Wipes
- Bamboo Velour Wipes
By Distribution Channel:
- Modern Trade Sales of Baby Wipes
- Drug Store Sales of Baby Wipes
- Convenience Store Sales of Baby Wipes
- e-Commerce Sales of Baby Wipes
- Other Retail Format Sales
By Technology Used:
- Airlaid Baby Wipes
- Spunlace Baby Wipes
- Wetlaid Baby Wipes
Key companies manufacturing baby wipes are focusing on developing sustainable and environment-friendly products to cash in on the revenue potential that the market has to offer.
Market players are looking to accomplish this by adopting different sales and marketing strategies, and through mergers and collaborations.
- Niki’s Natural Wipes an Australian firm who launched 100% natural wipes with Manuka honey, which is a first for the world. The product was initially available to Australian and New Zealand consumers only, and now the product has been made available for the U.S. consumers as well.
- In the first quarter of 2021, world’s purest baby wipes by the brand WaterWipes were introduced in India. The purity of wipes has been globally recognized and its entry in the Indian market is sure to push the competition to adopt innovative products and strategies to market their products.
- Unicharm Corporation had announced its plan to launch Mamy Poko Premium Baby Wipes which has been certified STANDARD100 by “OEKO-TEX®. Unicharm is expecting to strengthen its presence in the region and expecting to rake in good sales citing the safety and environmental standards the product has to offer.