According to Fact.MR’s most recent report, demand for organic chicken is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5% in terms of value between 2021 and 2031. Furthermore, the report predicts that the consumption of organic chicken will reach US$ 11.1 Bn by the end of 2031. As of 2021, the market is likely to be valued at US$ 2.8 Bn.
Extensive rounds of primary and a comprehensive secondary research have been leveraged by the analysts at Fact.MR to arrive at various estimations and projections for Sales & Demand of Organic Chicken, its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies.
The latest market research report analyzes Organic Chicken Market demand by Different segments. Providing business leaders with insights On Organic Chicken And how they can increase their market share.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1554
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global organic chicken market to be valued at US$ 2.8 Bn in 2021
- By product type, organic chicken wings are likely to account for 35% of total revenue
- Demand for frozen organic chicken to witness significant incline, at a CAGR of nearly 8%
- U.S to emerge as the fastest growing organic chicken landscape, flourishing at a CAGR of 10%
- India to be an opportunistic market, expected to grow at a rate of 5% from 2021-2031
Key Segments Covered
- Frozen Organic Chicken
- Raw/Fresh Organic Chicken
- Processed Organic Chicken
- Product Type
- Whole Organic Chicken
- Organic Chicken Breasts
- Organic Chicken Wings
- Organic Chicken Legs
- Other Organic Chicken Types
- Buyer Group
- Organic Chicken for Food Processors & Manufacturers
- Organic Chicken for HoReCa
- Organic Chicken for Households & Residential Buyers
- Packaging Type
- Vacuum Skin Packaging
- Modified Atmospheric Packaging
- Overwrap Packaging
- Shrink Packaging
- Vacuum Thermoformed Packaging
- Sales Channel
- Direct Organic Chicken Sales
- Organic Chicken Sales via Modern Trade
- Organic Chicken Sales via Online Stores
- Organic Chicken Sales via Wet Stores
- Organic Chicken Sales via Chain Stores
- Organic Chicken Sales via Other Sales Channels
- In 2021, Plainville Farms® introduced its range of pre-sliced oven roasted chicken, 99 percent fat-free, makes an Organic and unusually good meal when baked. Their poultry is raised humanely on family farms, fed a vegetarian diet, and is never given antibiotics, growth hormones, or steroids.
- HEALTH VALLEY® released ORGANIC LOW SODIUM CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP 14.5 OZ.CAN in 2021. Meets American Heart Association criteria for heart-healthy foods. While many factors influence heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help lower the risk.