Global Self-Administered Medication Market Outlook
The global self-administered medication market is estimated at USD 87.5 Billion in 2022 and is forecast to surpass USD 200.5 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2022 to 2032.
Request Sample Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=328
Global Self-Administered Medication Market Segments
By Product Type, Global Self-Administered Medication Market is segmented as:
By Formulation, Global Self-Administered Medication Market is segmented as:
- Solid Self-Administered Medication
- Semi-Solid Self-Administered Medication
- Liquid Self-Administered Medication
By Application, Global Self-Administered Medication Market is segmented as:
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Pain Management
- Hormone Replacement
By Sales Channel, Global Self-Administered Medication Market is segmented as:
- Online Sales
- Offline Sales
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Other Sales Channel
By Region, Global Self-Administered Medication Market is segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Competitive Landscape: Top Companies in Self-Administered Medication Market
The global self-administered medication market is highly fragmented and competitive owing to the existence of many domestic and regional players. Various marketing strategies are adopted by key players such as mergers and acquisitions, expansions, collaborations and partnerships.
Also, new product development as a strategic approach is adopted by the leading companies to upscale their market presence among consumers. These strategies have resulted in the incorporation of advanced self-administered medication.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about price points of top manufacturers of self-administered medication market positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion in the recently published report.
- Abbott Laboratories in 2021 announced the acquisition of a medical device company, Walk Vascular LLC. This acquisition will expand the peripheral vascular offering of Abbott and will drive endovascular therapy solutions thereby improving patient care.
- Pfizer Inc. in 2021 announced to acquire Trillium Therapeutics Inc. Trillium Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immune-oncology company that develops innovative therapies to treat cancer.
- Novartis in 2020, acquired The Medicines Company. This acquisition will provide a unique opportunity to provide treatment to the world’s leading cause of disability and mortality with vaccines.