Valuation of the global contactless elevator market has reached US$ 1.85 billion in 2022 and the market is predicted to expand at a noteworthy CAGR of 8.7% to reach US$ 4.29 billion by the end of 2032.
Touchless elevator market share accounts for nearly 4.5% of the global elevator market.
Request For Sample Report-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7518
Key Segments in Contactless Elevator Industry Research Report
Contactless Elevator Market by Elevator Type :
- Hydraulic Elevators
- Traction Elevators
- Machine-Room-Less (MRL) Elevators
- Pneumatic Elevators
Contactless Elevator Market by Capacity :
- Up to 1500 Lbs
- 1500-3000 Lbs
- 3000-4500 Lbs
- 4500-6000 Lbs
- Above 6000 Lbs
Contactless Elevator Market by Technology Type :
- Hand Buttons (Air Push, Motion Call)
- Foot Buttons
- Voice Assistance
- Mobile Control
Contactless Elevator Market by Application :
- Residential Contactless Elevators
- Commercial Contactless Elevators
- Industrial Contactless Elevators
- Mix Block Contactless Elevators
Contactless Elevator Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Prominent contactless elevator manufacturers are Schindler, Hitachi, Mitsubishi Electric, Kleemann, Kone, Hyundai Elevator, Otis, TK Elevator Corporation, FUJITEC CO., LTD, Honeywell International, Inc., Toshiba, Bosch, and Johnson Controls.
For any manufacturer, drafting strategies for smart touchless elevator manufacturing and product offering is a crucial step to gaining a high market share in the elevator market. Key touchless elevator manufacturers are focusing on developing new smart elevator designs to address today’s problems in terms of safety.
Companies are seeking to form constructive relationships and collaborations with government and end-use industries such as real estate and construction companies. Market participants are focusing on expanding their product offerings by integrating diverse technologies such as touchless lift buttons, motion call sensors, and mobile touchless elevator control.
For instance :
- In May 2020, The Escalator & Elevator Division of Mitsubishi Electric, Inc., introduced a smartphone app for an elevator call system.
- In Dec. 2020, Hyundai Elevator Co. introduced its newly designed motion call buttons, both domestically and abroad, notably in China, to reduce physical contact and the transmission of contaminants inside an elevator.
- In Jan. 2021, Schindler, introduced ElevateMe Software, a smartphone app that enables users to summon an elevator and choose the destination floor without pressing any button on the exterior or inside of the elevator car.
- In March 2021, KONE Elevator India launched digitally connected elevators – Kone DX Class. Combing new technology, design, new materials, services, and apps, the new elevator offers a whole new experience to users.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key manufacturers of contactless elevators positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.