Portable Isolation Room Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global portable isolation room market is estimated to be valued at US$ 43.1 Mn in 2022. Detailed industry analysis reveals that sales of portable isolation rooms are set to surpass US$ 66.5 Mn by 2032, increasing at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2022 to 2032.
The portable isolation room market increased in valuation from US$ 31.4 Mn in 2017 to US$ 43.5 Mn in 2021, reflecting a CAGR of 8.5%. The sudden outburst caused by SARS-CoV-2 (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2) saw a quick increase in infected patients globally.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7253
Key Segments of Portable Isolation Room Industry Survey
- Portable Isolation Rooms
- Portable Isolation Pods
- Single Occupancy Portable Isolation Rooms
- Multiple Occupancy Portable Isolation Rooms
By Sales Channel:
- Direct Sales of Portable Isolation Rooms
- Indirect Sales of Portable Isolation Rooms
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & ASEAN
Key manufacturers of portable isolation rooms are Gama Healthcare, Adart Publicity, Blumed Response System, Biobase, ICARELIFE, MRC, Nippon Medical & Chemical Instruments Co., Ltd, Escoaster, Portafab, Mecart, ATA Medical, and ISOVAC.
The main principle of an isolation room is to prevent the communication of microorganisms from colonized or infected patient to other patients, hospital staff, etc. Hence, the quality of a patient isolation room is very essential.
- Presenting an example of ICARELIFE – it ensures that each product goes through testing at the factory before shipping. All components can be installed on-site by a technician and the product has a unique serial number allowing traceability during its lifecycle.
Moreover, collaboration and partnerships for the development of positive and negative pressure isolation rooms and the supply products on time is a key trend among tier-1 manufacturers of portable isolation rooms.